Part-2

She went to her room and lay on the bed.Her mind was distracted by the thoughts of Arjun.

"What am I doing?why I'm feeling restless on hearing his name?"she asked herself and  got up from the bed moving towards the window.

"Oh..! Subhadra,how can you dream about a guy whom you never met? what the hell I'm thinking ,Are you gone crazy?"she placed her arm on her forehead.

Hastinapur

Kunti was very happy to know that her brother and  family is arriving tomorrow.

Kunti: "I can't wait to see them".she exclaimed."It's been years",tears filled her eyes with happiness.

Yudhisthir: "Mata, Are you alright?
Kunti smiled and the Pandavas hugged her.

Nakul: " I'm waiting to meet them, especially my cousins.I have heard a lot about them.", He jumped with joy.
Sahadev smiled and nodded.

Arjun:" I'm eager to meet Krishna."he said smilingly.

Bheem:"I think we have to arrange a grand feast", he said while eating ladoos.
Everyone laughed.

Nakul: "Brata Bheem , you always think about eating! Don't you want to meet our cousins?", He asked teasingly.

Bheem:"Yes I do,but before I have to eat my ladoos"he said patting nakul's head.
Everyone laughed.

Upcoming chapters will be big ones!!

Hope you all like this.

Plzz vote and comment.