Part-6

The sun was going to be set. Arjun was watching the entrance constantly. He was waiting for that one person.
Nakul and sahadev saw Arjun constantly watching the entrance,they both smiled and went near him.

Nakul:"Is she responsible for your impatience?"he asked and chuckled.

Sahadev:(smiling)"I guess he's waiting for her".
Both of them started giggling.

Arjun:"Have you both  taken pledge for pulling my leg".he said narrowing his eyes.

Sahadev:"There she comes",he said pointing towards the entrance.

Arjun:"where?"he asked with excitement looking towards the entrance.

Both twins started laughing hardly.

Nakul:"Relax bratha relax, she's not gonna fly away",he said trying to control his laugh.

Arjun was tongue tied,and looked down on the floor.

At the movement Kunti entered there,

Kunti:"Putra Arjun, I need your help."

Arjun:"Yes Mata,tell me".

Kunti:"Putra,go and get me some water from the river Ganga,its urgent",she said by handing over a pot.

And she turned to Nakul and sahadev and said"both of you stand here and watch the entrance",she said smiling and went away.

Arjun was looking down at the pot, while Nakul interrupted"poor Arjun bratha",and placed his arm on Arjun's shoulder.

Arjun raised his eye brows and gave him a look and took a deep breath and gave a last look towards the entrance. But no one was there,"where are you?"he thought and left from there.

It's been only minutes when Arjun left the palace,Nakul and sahadev heard the beating of drums.

Sahadev:"I guess the guests have arrived" he said happily.

Nakul nodded and smiled looking at the entrance and said"Bratha Arjun missed it".

Sahadev smiled and said"lets go Nakul,we have to inform Mata".
They both leaved.

Subhadra's Pov

"I don't know why my heart beat got intensed, when we reached the entrance.My eyes was looking for someone and I felt nervous.
But, suddenly an arm came around my shoulder,it was bratha Krishna.
I felt calm,and relaxed".

I got out of the chariot with my brothers watching everyone.
Everyone happily welcomed us.
I saw Mata Kunti and greeted her,she smiled and pulled my cheeks and gave me a kiss".

"No kiss for me, Mata"a voice interrupted in between.

Hope everyone liked it.

Stay tuned 🥰.

And don't forget to vote and comment.