twenty-five

Leanna poofed out of the studio, trying to think of places Luke could possibly be. The beach, his house, and even the orpheum were already checked so he wouldn't be there.

The only other spot she could think of was the alley way where the boys died that night. So, that's where she went.

It was quite creepy when she got there. Very dark besides the dim yellowish street light, a bunch of dumpsters lined against the walls, and a couch.

There was a sudden poof infront of her, causing a small scream to escape her mouth.

"Leanna, the party isn't over yet. You must come back!" Caleb said with his evil smile as usual.

"Caleb I'm sorry but I have to make sure my friends are ok right now." Leanna said trying to walk past him.

"Oh you dumb little girl, I wasn't asking you if you wanted to come back, I'm telling you that you are." Caleb said, grabbing the girl.

"Let me go!" She said squirming around trying to break free of his grip.

"Hey! She said let her go! Hands off!" Luke said, running up behind Caleb.

The man laughed, dropping the girl completely on the ground. "And what will you do about it?" Caleb said with a laugh.

Luke stood there for a second, trying to figure out how to word this right. "I would beat the death out of you." He said, confident in his answer.

"Oh but you've got it all because of this girl working for me! Without me, she's nothing. You would all be gone if I wasn't there to help." Caleb said going back towards the girl.

"Lay one hand on me Covington and I will break you." Leanna said sternly to Caleb. He just laughed lifting her over his shoulder.

Luke was tired of seeing this. As mad as he was with everything today, he was not gonna let this happen. He ran to Caleb and pulled the girl out of his arms.

"Go back to your stupid party! She's not coming back!" Luke said as Caleb looked to him.

"Fine. She's still gonna get the zaps. I don't care how bad they are, don't come to me for help." Caleb said, poofing away.

Leanna jumped into Luke's arms, putting her legs around his waist and arms around his neck hugging him.

"Lee I'm sorry for freaking out at you.." he said as he walked down sunset boulevard holding her.

"It's ok.. the others have been looking everywhere for you.." Leanna said and she hopped down from him.

The two held hands, walking and talking about random stuff, but there's was always this one question she had that would never leave her mind, so she asked it.

"The night you guys died, who died first..?" She nervously asked, causing the boy to stop and look to the girl.

"Alex was first. He knew something was up but we told him we were fine. After Alex, it was reggie. I sat there struggling to stay alive as my two best friends were dead next to me, ambulances coming to help. The street dog guy made a run for it so he wouldn't go to jail. I was the last one, dying in the ambulance." Luke said with tears slowly coming down his face.

Leanna frowned to the boy, wiping the tears and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Luke, I know this is horrible to say.. but I'm so glad you died that night. I would've never gotten to meet you and the boys."

Luke laughed a little and said "me too. Yeah, dreams got crushed, but for what we have now, I'd let all of it happen again. And Bobby, oh that guy is so lucky Julie won't let us go after him."

The two smiled at eachother, poofing back to the studio to see Alex stress playing and Reggie writing in Luke's notebook.

"Alex stop it! And Reggie I told you no country songs!" Luke said, snatching his notebook back from Reggie.

"What kind of song name is farmers market?" Leanna asked as she looked over Luke's shoulder to reggies lyrics.

"You see, I was wishing I was feeling hungry so I wrote about a farmers market. The fresh fruits and veggies, awh I wish I could eat!" Reggie said as the others laughed.

"Ok guys.. we have an issue.. I'm free from Caleb. But he said I'll get my zaps again. Meaning it could be a matter of time till it gone.." Leanna said as the boys all looked to her sadly.

"Lee we can figure something out. When you left that night, our stamps from calebs literally floated out of our skin after we hugged Julie. Maybe you need to find someone that your connected to." Alex said, the others nodding in agreement.

"Your right.. but who?" Leanna asked.

"I think we know who Lee.. Millie." Luke said as he sat down next to Leanna on the couch.

"Before we do any saving, do you guys happen to have any clothes I can change into? This dress is killing me." The girl said , tugging at the dress trying to get comfortable.

"Aw I like the dress though, you look nice!" Luke said with a smile as he continued, "but there is a black garbage bag up there full of clothes if you want to look through that."

Leanna nodded and climbed up the ladder to the loft, going through the bag. It was obvious who's clothes were who's. Luke didn't really own a shirt that had any sort of sleeve, Alex only wore hoodies and tshirts, and Reggie only had clothes that were black red or white.

She pulled out a hoodie from Alex, some of Luke's shorts, and went back down to the bathroom to change.

she came out of the bathroom, walking like she was a model on the runway, dramatic poses and turns.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Alex asked.

"I mean, I think so. I wasn't gonna wear one of Luke's barely shirts, and I was a little cold to wear a tshirt from Reggie." Leanna said as she sat back down next to Luke.

"You would've rocked the muscle tee." Luke whispered in the girls ear, causing a smile to form.

"Hoodies are better though." Leanna said with a smirk.

"She's got a point!" Alex added.

"But my leather jackets are where it's at!" Reggie confidently said with a smile.

"Ok, I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep. If I get woken up by one of you I might go insane." Leanna said, resting her head in Luke's lap.

"Ok, goodnight." They all said to her.

"Goodnight."