twenty-nine

As the band went back to the dressing room, they hopped around in circles cheering.

"We did it!" They all cheered.

The cheering stopped once the door opened. "Julie and the phantoms. It has a nice tone to it. And miss Leanna shouldn't you be dead by now?" The one and only Caleb said as he entered the room.

Luke was quick to pull Leanna behind him and the boys and she said "I should be, but I'm not. What's your deal anyways."

"My deal? Sweetie your the one with the problem here if I'm not mistaken." Caleb said.

Julie was just watching in shock. Mostly because she's never seen Caleb before, only heard stories.

"Oh really? Atleast when I died it wasn't over some lame magic trick. Like who even likes that type of crap." Leanna said, earning wide eyes from Alex.

"Oh is that so miss Myers, magic is just some nonsense? How about this for nonsense." Caleb said as he raised his arm going to zap Leanna, but Luke shoving Caleb away.

Although Luke saved Leanna, he still got the zap. "Now that's what I call magic. Bah bye!" Caleb said as he poofed away.

Everyone helped Luke up off the ground as he held his stomach. "Dude you all good?" Reggie asked with wide eyes.

"All good, you guys ok?" Luke responded. Everyone nodded their heads as the ghosts poofed back to the studio.

Luke sat on the couch with everyone trying to get comfortable. Once he did, the studio doors opened. The four expected Julie but saw.. Trevor?

He was sneaking in as the four watched him. Whispering to himself, he said "no.. no she can't know I'm him. She's a kid, that was a long time ago.."

He snuck over to where Luke's song book usually was, on the same stool from 25 years ago.

Leanna smirked as an idea popped into her head. She ran quickly to the CD player and turned on the sunset curve demo, scaring the hell out of Trevor.

"No no no.. they know." Trevor said as he dropped the song book and ran out the door.

Leanna giggled and looked to the boys who didn't look very amused. "What?! I'm surprised none of you did it before me." She said as she sat back down, playing with lukes hair as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, but Luke isn't feeling good.." alex said while crossing his arms.

"Your kidding me right?" Leanna said in a completely different tone.

"Guys just drop it alright.. we have bigger problems. And I'm tired so shut up and let me sleep." Luke said as he closed his eyes, falling asleep on Lee's shoulder.

Leanna kissed the top of his head as he fell asleep, reaching over to grab a blanket for the two of them, mostly Luke since he was wearing his usual muscle tee.

She put the blanket over them and cuddled with Luke as they waited for Julie to come back.

Finally, the doors opened again, revealing a happy, then confused Julie.

"That zap really got him huh." She said as she looked to Luke.

"Yeah.. and Trevor broke in before trying to get some more songs. Leanna scared him off." Reggie said, speaking like he was shocked.

"He what?!" Julie almost yelled, but quickly got quieter so she wouldn't wake Luke.

"Yup, he won't be coming back anytime soon." Leanna said with a smile.

"So Luke.. does he seem like he's in pain?" Julie asked as she looked to the three awake ghosts.

"Yeah, it's easy to tell when somethings bothering him. He gets quiet and his voice goes soft. But miss Leanna here decided to scare Trevor before helping him." Alex said with a raised eyebrow.

"Alex I swear.. what's your problem?!" Leanna asked with an angry face.

Luke moved a little bit, making Leanna think she woke him up.

"Trevor isnt worth our time. What's more important is that Luke's alright. Can we just drop it.." Alex said quietly, noticing Luke too.

"Fine, dropped. All gone." Leanna said in almost a sarcastic tone. "Ok I'm tired too, goodnight guys." She said as she put her head gently onto Luke's.

"Goodnight."