Author's Note

Hello interested Reader,

This is not a traditional (Wolf 1994), modern (Underworld 2005), or Wattpad popular type of werewolf story.

Instead, this story more resembles the shape shifting wolves found in Wolf's Rain ...

Or the shape shifting wolves found in Wolf Children ...

Some common things you will find in this story: packs, pack wars, pack hierarchy of leadership, rogue wolves, the notion of mates (though not strongly adhered in the story), and the belief in the Moon goddess as creator of all werewolves (rather than a curse or a virus).

Some common things you will not find in this story: no inner wolves always waiting to get out or take control, these wolves cannot communicate with each other telepathically, no 'shifting' for the first time at puberty, no finding your mate at a specific age (i.e. once they turn 18), no biting mates to show ownership, no 'mate-bond' (the often electric and irresistible bond between werewolves that if broken will lead to the death of one of both wolves).

Some uncommon features in this werewolf story: (1) These shape shifting wolves have the ability to transform at will from wolf-form (fur) to human-form (skin) from infancy. (2) They live in isolated northern communities (villages) with all the modern amenities (roads, hydro, modern tech, etc.) but they are isolated from the human world and have little or no contact with humans in the story (this idea is sort of modelled after autonomous indigenous communities in Canada's northern territories). And (3), there are some  SIGNIFICANT supernatural elements in the story tied to the Moon goddess, which alter the plot considerably in the later chapters. Don't say I didn't warn you that this is NOT a typical shifting story. 

If this sounds like something you might like to read, by all means, please continue. Your views, reads, stars at the end of each chapter, and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

~CC