15

He teleported to the aircraft, quickly concealing himself with the mist again, hoping Loki didn't see through it. Just then, Loki was brought in and cuffed to a chair by the iron dude, the American dude and a cool spy lady. Percy decided it would be best if he remained unknown to these guys. Rachel only knows what they'd do to Loki if Percy'd let them get away.

There was silence for the entirety of the ride. Percy sat next to Loki, aching to hold him, craving his touch, a burning desire for his kiss, thirsting to feel his hand intertwined with his. He fought back the tears. This wasn't his Loki. This wasn't the man who gave the most amazing advice in the form of gorgeous metaphors. His icy gaze sent chills down Percy's spine every time his blue eyes examined the room.

"I don't like it," the American guy, now unmasked, said, his arms folded.

"What?" The metal dude, who actually wasn't made of metal but rather a normal guy, raised an eyebrow. "Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

Percy grinned at the nickname- definitely ready to steal it once he brought Loki in for questioning. The American dude didn't seem to get the joke, because he remained straight faced.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy," he shook his head, looking at Loki. "This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?"

"What?" The American raised an eyebrow.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle," the metal guy shrugged. Percy wondered what the meaning of capsicle was. Nevertheless, he decided to christen the American that in his head.

Capsicle looked back at the metal guy. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," metal dude didn't meet Capsicle's eyes. Who was Fury? Percy gritted his teeth, looking back at Loki.

"I'm going to get you out of this, my love. I swear," he whispered, knowing Loki couldn't hear him because of the mist but wanting to get it out there anyway. Percy knew his cell at camp was being prepared, and he felt a twang of guilt for having to imprison him.

*

"I didn't want to be a half-blood. I never asked to be the son of some Greek god, or be some hero seeking praise from my parents who were never around anyway..." Percy looked up at Loki. "But... now I don't think I mind. Because it led me to you." He shifted on the bed, pushing himself up to kiss Loki's neck.

The prince of Asgard exhaled softly. The sound soothed Percy, and at that moment he wanted nothing more than to lay with him in this position forever.

"You lost so much, my love," Loki moved closer to him. "And it pains me so. But I assure you, I will never leave you. I will never hurt you. I swear to you, at this moment and forever, my everlasting love, faith and adoration."

"You need not swear," Percy whispered, closing his eyes, scared that if he talked too loud this moment would disappear; that all of it would be gone. "Just hold me close and don't let go."

*

Now, looking at Loki, Percy felt his stomach tie in a knot. What would he give to lie with him in that position again? To hold each other, before Loki had any problems and Percy ignored his own. When the world was working in favour of them; when they kissed passionately like nothing else mattered, their bodies moving against each other in harmony, like they were made to be together.