Why pt1

"What do you mean why?" Kagaya asks the demoness.

The air goes still. It was so thick that Y/n felt she's about to choke on nothing.

Y/n grits her teeth. "Why did you summon me here! I apologized and did you have me come here for you to only tell me that you know what happened?!" She shouts angrily and confused.

". . .well you have done this before after all. You've killed countless Kakushi's in your stay here. What makes this a different one?" He says, also confused. The dream given to him wasn't totally complete in his eyes.

Y/n bites her lip in frustration. "It's because I wasn't the one who did that!" She thought, feeling her emotions pile up. Her fists clenched tighter. "How could I possibly do . . . that?"

+++++++

The door to Kagaya opens and snapped close as Y/n left, her blood simmering at what just happened. "Why is he letting me off so easy?!" She thought as she walked away.

Biting her nail, she grew nervous. "S/n is already dead but she left me too many problems to handle. . . Muzan-nii might even come and I'll have to stop him . . . If I even live up to that day"

Walking back to her underground room, she hisses in pain and leaned on the wall of her stairs. Clutching her chest, she sweats as she kept her pain in.

"My times running out. . ."

++++++++++

"What did you want to talk about, Giyu?" Kagaya asks, laying on his bed as his weak body slowly but surely deteriorates.

"It's about the reports we've received this week" Giyu answered back, sitting down p on the wooden floor. The candle was the only light along with the moonlight that came through the thin paper windows.

Kagaya slowly blinked his eyes, staring at the ceiling. "Reports. . . What is it about?" He asks, his wife nor his dreams told him about it yet.

"A kakushi and countless informant have said to catch a glimpse of Muichiro somewhere in the west up to the northern village" Giyu informs him. "It is not for certain as . . . I said before, they only caught a glimpse" he adds.

Kagaya's brows furrow slightly. ". . . I guess he is still continuing on his search and mission I gave him" he replied, unsure.

". . . I am sorry for this Oyakata-sama, but Muichiro isn't the one who would spend days out there without sending a single message" Giyu says, his hands clenched his pants.

"We do not know whether it even is Muichiro or not. We cannot say he's dead as his crow haven't sent a message yet" Kagaya sternly says, he cannot have the young hashira die.

He knows Muichiro isn't dead, yet, he has a feeling it's something else. And that something else. . .he wishes it not to be true.

Giyu bites his cheek. "Ok Oyakata-sama. . ." He mumbles before stumbling up to leave. As his hand was about to open the wooden door, he turns his head to his master.

"A another report came with it too" he suddenly says.

"What is it?" Kagaya asks, turning his head slowly to Giyu's direction.

"His sightings near the west and northern village. . . Is not the only report" Giyu adds.

"Just tell me" Kagaya sighed, his body was aching as it is. He needed to sleep too, to get the answers he's looking for.

"Three villages between the northern and west was eradicated. All the people there were slaughtered, even an informant of ours that went there was found dead"