Why pt 2

Kagaya laid on his bed dumbfounded. The information Giyu just told him last night took him off guard.

After all, this is Muichiro we're talking about. Even if he was selfish, he is loyal to his job as a hashira. It was really a surprise to hear the possibility of Muichiro even being a demon. Even being the one who maybe massacred the villages.

"What am I gonna do? The dream I had last time still doesn't make sense and now, The supposed upc9mimg dream didn't even come to me last night. . ." He thought, sighing.

"I can't lean on to my family's skills this time"

+++++++++++++

Y/n weakly cough in her room. Her skin was getting pale, paler than the night before. Her body, getting thinner to the point she only looked bones.

"I guess this is the price I pay" she thought as she stared at the ceiling.

Stumbling up, she coughs her way to the door and grabs a haori which she drapes over her shoulders. "I have to talk to him" Y/n mumbled, turning the door's handle. "If I don't. . ."

+++++++++++++++

"I need to speak with him" Y/n says to Amane. Her anger growing as the woman forbid her from even stepping a foot out her room.

"How many times must I tell you? You can't, it's Oyakata-sama's orders" Amane replies sternly, looking down at the demoness to seem larger and intimidate her.

"But I have to! It's important!" Y/n scouts angrily, even the mere back to back with Amane tires her out.

Amane frowns. Y/n didn't shout at anyone. "Get back to your room, Y/n" she lastly says before walking away, leavign the two eldest twins by the door.

Y/n groans in frustration and hurries back inside, slamming the door loudly anger before tugging her hair out only to help in pain.

"Oyakata-sama will let me out since he has the future dreams and prophecies!! He must knows that I'm about to do something good! But why is he not letting me out- " Y/n stops in her thoughts.

Her eyes widen as she remembers S/n's demon art. Since S/n has been a ghost that haunted her in her dreams and life, she also has a skill to prevent you from having any dreams, that's why Y/n always thought she's been asleep for only a second due to no dreams coming to her

Biting her lip, she groans. "But S/n's heart was already killed. . .well stabbed. . . Don't tell me I have to carve it out?!" She exclaims, panicking.

Out of the two of them, she's the one who didn't like to get hurt. The pain scares her despite being a demon. After all, whenever S/n got hurt, S/n's the one who feel that. Not Y/n despite being the body's original owner.

Y/n holds herself, breathing quickly as she began hyperventilating. "I don't want to feel it! No! No! No! I don't want to!anything but that! No!" She screams, grabbing her hair and tugging them roughly. "I don't want to!!"

++++++++++++++

Y/n stares at the knife in her hands. It wasn't made of the special stone. Which terrified her more.

Because unlike the other demons, she can't control the speed of her healing. And if she stabs o even carves out the heart too slow . . . It'll heal up quickly and she has to do it again.