New home

Edward's POV 

Today Bella and I were taking CC and Nessie to the new cottage. 

I met Bella in my old room where CC was awake and crawling around on my old bed. Nessie was crying because CC accidently kicked her in the face. 

"Come here Nessie". I said and picked her up and kissing the spot where her sister kicked her. 

I could tell Nessie grew because she looked like a one year old while CC looked like a one week old. 

CC held her arms out to Bella who took her in her arms handing her her bottle of milk in the process. I gave Nessie her blood. 

"Come on baby girls lets go show you your new home". I told the two infants. 

Bella and I vampire sped them toward the cottage. 

"This is your new home". I whispered to my little girls. 

"Daddy". I heard, I looked at Bella and we heard it again. 

I looked down at my eldest daughter. 

"Daddy". She said and giggled pointing at me. 

Bella and I looked proudly at Nessie before covering her in kisses. Nessie was giggling then pointed at Bella. "Momma". Then pointed at CC. "CC". Nessie said. 

Bella and I payed attention to Nessie for a little longer before we realized what we were here for. Bella went and unlocked the door with CC still in her arms and opened it. 

CC's POV 

Ness had just said all of our names and mom and dad were paying a lot of attention to her. 

Then mommy finally opened the door. I loved the house. Mommy and daddy showed Ness and I the whole house then put us in our separate rooms. 

I was okay not sleeping with Ness because mommy and daddy gave me 4 stuffed animals. One bear, one wolf, and one tiger. They let us sleep in beds because that was what I was used to. 

I heard people come into the house. Then they came into my room. 

It was Sethie.  

I giggled and reached out my arms for him. HE chuckled and picked me up. 

He sat down on the chair in my room and tickled my tummy. I giggled and he picked up my bottle and fed me. 

When he was done he kissed my cheek and rocked me to sleep. 

Seth's POV 

CC had just fell asleep in my arms so I walked outside of her bedroom and saw Leah holding Nessie. 

"CC". Nessie said and pointed at her sister. Leah and I smiled at Nessie and went downstairs where everybody was. 

When Leah and I got in there all of them were sitting in the living room. Rosalie took Nessie from Leah and Nessie said all of there names and they cooed over here. 

She ended up in her mother's arms. 

"He's just grieving Bella, at some point we are going to have to tell him that you didn't make  it, he has been calling every hour". Carlisle was saying. He was talking about Charlie. 

"Jacob is at his house". I told them. Bella's face showed many emotions. Sad, angry, and a little happy. 

Then Bella's phone rang. She talked on it for a while before hanging up and turning to us.