Pregnant

CC's POV 

I was now 18 and would stop aging. Nessie and I bit our imprints when we were 11 so they could stay with us forever. 

We were in Alaska and it was really cold. After school I was feeling like crap. 

I ran into the bathroom and threw up. "CC, sweetie are you okay"? My mother's voice asked from behind me. She held my hair back and rubied my back. 

I stood up and my mom turned me around and lifted my shirt up. "Honey I think you might be pregnant". She told me. 

I was shocked and happy at the same time. I hugged my mom and went back to the little tiny hut that me and Seth lived in. 

"Hey baby"

"Hey baby". He said and kissed my lips. "Well it seems that I am pregnant". I told him. 

His face lit up with excitement. "That's wonderful CC". He told me while kissing me again and led me over to our bed. 

"Do you think it will be a human, vampire, or werewolf"? He asked me. "I don't know but if it is a boy I hope he is as cute as you". I told him sweetly. 

"Well if it's a girl I hope she if as beautiful as her mother". He told me and planting a kiss upon my lips. 

Later that night after dinner we went to the main house. I told everyone and they were all super happy for me. 

Nessie got pregnant a month earlier with Jacob's kid. 

Then Seth and I went back to the hut and snuggled together and I fell asleep with my face on his shirtless chest. 

Did I mention that my last name is Clearwater now? 

5 Months Later 

I was 5 months pregnant and kept feeling something moving inside of me. 

I got great news from Carlisle earlier. He gave us the gender of Ness and I's babies. 

Mine was a boy and Ness' was a girl. 

Seth and I had decided our son's name. Mason Jacob Clearwater. 

4 Months Later 

I was in Carlisle's office ready to give birth to my child. Seth was right next to me. 

Ness had her baby a week ago. Rosabell Leah Cullen-Black. 

I had pain in my body for an hour before I finally gave one big push. I felt something escape my body. 

"He's out". Carlisle told me. He handed me my baby and I held him in my arms. 

Then I let Carlisle take him and clean my son. 

"You okay honey". Seth asked me. "Yes". I told him. 

Carlisle gave me Mason then left us alone with him. 

   "He is perfect". I told Seth while stroking my baby boy's hair. 

From now on we would all live as a happy family. 

THE END 

A/n 

I am sorry for the strange ending. 

Please comment if you want me to publish a new Twilight fanfiction. 

It will be about Carlisle and Esme's biological daughter. 

I will get right on it if someone wants me to do it.