First day's

Edwards POV 

Nessie now looked four years old and would stay that way for a year. CC looked two years old and had started talking in sentences.  They were 1 year old. 

Today Nessie would be starting pre school. We were sending CC to a daycare for kids who are not old enough to go to pre school yet. 

"Daddy why do I have to go, I wanna stay here with CC and Granny". Nessie complained to me. I picked her up and sat down on the couch. 

"I know you do baby but your Granny is going to her new job at a grocery store and it won't be that bad". I told her stroking her brown hair. She groaned and continued to watch TV in my lap. 

Then Bella came down with a half awake CC in her arms. She came over and sat next to me. I kissed her lips and CC's forehead. 

"Daddy I hungy ". She told me. She couldn't fully talk yet but it just made it cuter. "Okay angel I'll go start some, Nessie their is raccoon blood in the fridge for you". I told my daughters while Nessie slipped off of my lap and vampire sped to the kitchen. 

Bella handed me CC and went to get dressed for school. We were starting school in the town next to Forks. Depletion High. 

I  opened up one of the cupboards and got out the chocolate frosted flakes and pored some into a bowl and gave CC her color changing spoon. "Tank  you". She said. "Your welcome precious's". I told her ruffling her hair. 

Nessie was drinking her blood on the couch while watching her cartoons. "Hurry up and finish kids you still have to get dressed". I told them going up stairs to get dressed myself. 

When I waked into our room Bella was getting her hair in a pony tail. I quickly sliped into the bathroom before her.    

In ten minuets we were dressed and went downstairs to get the kids dressed. 

Bella scooped up CC and I grabed Nessie. 

I got Nessie dressed and met Bella and CC in the car. I hoped in the drivers seat and we drove to Depletion Elementary school. The pre school was connected to the elementary school. There was 3 floors to the building, one for each two grade levels.  

We all walked in and went to the office. We got strange looks from the students. I looked inside their minds. They were thinking what were high school students doing here. 

"Hi I am here to check in Renesmee Cullen for the pre school". I told the lady at the office. "Yes, she should check in with the teacher at room 1". The office lady told us.  We walked to room 1 and there was a black haired woman standing there with a clipboard in her hands. 

"Hi there my name is Mrs. Winkler,  and who is this"? She asked looking at Nessie. "Her name is Renesmee, Renesmee Cullen but she likes to be called Nessie or Ness". I told her. "Okay one of you can sign her in and pick her up this after noon at 3 o clock at the front of the building". She told us and gave me the clipboard. 

I signed it and knelled down to Nessie's level. "Be good sweetheart, I'll see you this afternoon, have fun". I told her giving her a hug and kissing her forehead. I grabed CC from Bella and she hugged Nessie then CC ran up and hugged her sister. 

"Bye Nwess". She said then jumped back in my arms. Nessie then ran into the classroom giving Bella and I one last wave. 

"It was nice to meet you". I told Mrs. Winkler before leaving the building. 

Then we drove to Rainbow Times Daycare. When we walked in and there was a room with a big desk in it. 

"Hi there are you here to check in a Cecilia Cullen"? The gentleman at the desk asked Bella and I. "Yes, she likes to go bye CC". I told him. He nodded and handed Bella and I papers to sign.