14

"Kaima come on. Arinze is here with bae" Chizi shouted from her sitting room and I lazily stood up from her bed and went to her sitting room.

"Hey guys" I yawned and flopped down on the couch

"You look tired. Did you sleep at all?" Maria asked as she sat beside Arinze.

"I would have if this idiot didn't force me into watching three of her movies last night." I pointed at Chizi. "I came from work straight up and she didn't even let me rest. Plus her and her director boyfriend kept talking on phone through the night when she finally allowed me to sleep. I hate her" I closed my eyes to... I don't even know what I wanted to do cos I couldn't sleep with all of them there.

"You should have left the room" Chizi shrugged

"You should have left. I'm the visitor. Treat me well" I frowned, my eyes still closed and lay on the couch.

"Don't ever call yourself a visitor in my house. It's like saying I'm visiting myself. You technically live here. And Ralph is on his way" she replied pushing me up.

"I want to sleep. Leave me in peace" I whined, readjusting myself on the couch.

"Then get inside. Don't sleep on my couch" she retorted

"Then why did you tell me to come out" I whined and stood up to leave when she pulled me back into the couch

"Are you going to leave me with these two people? I'll be third wheeling and I don't like that" I looked at them to see Maria's head on Arinze's chest. I smiled softly at them.

"Tell Iyke to come over. You know he will" I replied and a knock came on the door.

As Chizi went to answer I dashed into the room and sprawled on the bed. As I was about to slip off into the dream world I felt myself moving.

Wait, why am I moving? I'm supposed to be sleeping.

I quickly opened my eyes to see that I was in someone's arms and I was dropped not so gracefully on the couch.

"Ohhh. Where did I go wrong? You guys should leave me alone" I screamed and turned to face Ralph who had a smirk on his face.

"Chizi said you were sleeping so I thought I should wake you up" he replied.

"Now I see why I hated you before. You are not supposed to wake a sleeping soul. You let them sleep till their heart's content" I whined and Ralph gave me an amused look as he sat beside me.

"I take it that you didn't get enough sleep last night?" Ralph asked

"No. Chizi made me watch three of her movies and when she finally let me sleep she called Iyke and they talked through out the night. I wonder how she's awake" I mumbled

"I'm wide awake" Chizi screamed

"Are you singing wide awake by Katy Perry?" Maria asked surprised and Chizi grinned

"Yes I am" she replied looking at me and I gave her the middle finger.

"I don't swing that way baby. Plus I already have a boyfriend" she smirked making me frown and everybody laughed.

"I hate you. I swear my brain is still booting" I stood up and walked to her kitchen as I tried to open the fridge to get water to drink. A hand on mine stopped my movement and I turned to see Ralph.

"I'll get it for you. You look like you're about to fall" he offered and I nodded then took a seat at her dinning. Ralph placed a cup of water on the table and I grabbed it and drank motioning for him to fill the cup again. I placed the cup back after drinking and made my way to the sitting room fully awake. I sat on the couch and Ralph sat beside me. I took out my phone and saw I had a text from Johnson. I decided against checking it immediately then I turned to Chizi.