Chapter Twenty-One Rebellion

Edited on 3/12/17

Chapter Twenty one Abby's Pov

It's about time Izzy left. She has been alone far to long. I mean she has been her since before I was brought here. I was only a few months old when Jasper left. I then became Izzy's one and only confident other than Jasper.

I helped Izzy through the first few weeks after Jasper's departure. It feels like a lifetime ago.

When Maria asked me to pinpoint Izzy's location, I knew it was time to put my plan into action.

Maria thinks I've been training the troops to fight for her. I was really training them to kill her when the time came. Now is that time.

She has held us against our will. Unless we kill her we will never get a chance to live our existence to the fullest potential. It's time she gets a taste of her own medicine.

I gather my troops in Izzy's quarters and explain the plan.

"Welcome everyone. We have been planning this attack for months now. The opportunity has finally come to rid the world of Maria. Now I know you all are all wondering why we are gathered in Izzy's quarters. Well she has managed to escape with her newest creation. Maria asked me to pinpoint her location," I pause and look at all my vampire friends who were changed by Izzy and myself.

"She's in Forks, Washington. Maria wants us to go and get her tomorrow. She will be coming with us as per usual, but when it comes time to fight we switch sides and help Izzy take down the bitch. Any questions?"

No one raises their hands or says anything. It looks like I've done my job well then.

"Good. Now go to your respective locations till further notice."

Everyone leaves except for the few I was training. I let out a commanding growl and they leave to go back to the training center.

Please let this go according to plan.