Chapter Twenty-two Vision

Edited on 3/13/17

Chapter Twenty two Alice's Pov

"Why are you all staring at me?" Bree asks.

"Bree are you okay? You were pacing and then you froze for ten minutes," I ask concerned.

She looks at me with a sigh.

"I'm fine, I was just sifting through human memories and was thrown into a flashback. I was trying to see if I could figure out why Alice isn't getting visions."

Emmett comes closer to me and pulls me into a hug. I relax against him before answering.

"It was about two and a half years ago. I was walking home late one night. I was about a mile away from my brothers house in the French Quarter of New Orleans when I felt like I was being followed. I stupidly stopped to see if I was. Turns out I was right, and it just so happened to be a vampire. His name was Marcel. When I asked him why he was following me he said he was intrigued. He told me I was a powerful human and left," Bree explains further.

"So you may be shielding me?"

She thinks for a few moments before answering, "I think I might be."

She whispers under her breath and I'm sent into a vision.

I See an army of Newborn vampires in a clearing. One of them is a hispanic looking woman and the one in command of the army looks like she's from somewhere in Europe. The European one raises her hand to signal an attack. On the other side of the field is our coven.

The vision ends and I gasp.

"What is it Alice? What did you see?" Jasper asks.

"I saw an army of Newborn vampires coming for us. The creator looked hispanic."

Izzy and Jasper both freeze.

"MARIA!" Izzy growls.

She starts to pace. She looks at Jasper and Bree and pulls them close to her. Jasper whispers in Bree's ear telling her not to move.

"I should have known that Abigail would go against me. I should have known she would betray my trust. God why am I so stupid? I just want to... ugh!"

Izzy is going completely crazy.