Not a update, but a note. (Ignore if wanted)

I'd like to discuss a thing or two with the people who actually enjoy reading trash like this.

I guess you could say the plot changed? Oh, don't get me wrong. There'll still be plenty of Saiouma, and it'll become canon(in my dumb story) at one point, but that won't be the main focus. I'll focus more on Kokichi trying to get evidence against the mastermind, as well as him trying to survive it, while dealing with his memories at the same time. Im not sure if that even makes sense.

I guess in the latest chapter that I figured out that I actually enjoy writing and making up my own deaths and executions. And I have so many ideas, I can't wait to share them.

Also, there's no more art. I know I've only shown it for like, 5 chapters, but I just thought I'll put it out there. Ah, but I might add a drawing here and there. I don't know.

The chapter length. None of you have been saying anything against me having the chapters over 1,000 words long, and I appreciate that. So, I'll continue writing long chapters. Ah, but if your against this, please do let me know. I'll try to work something out that can please everyone.

If you have any suggestions, questions, comments or concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. This fanfic was made for your enjoyment, so anything your not fine with, please let me know.

Lastly, I wanna say thank you.
The first chapter was released 5 days ago, and I'm already receiving appreciation from you. I can't explain in words the joy I feel when I see the support I get. It really makes my day.

I know it's a little weird having this in between the 6th and 7th chapter, but I felt like I should just say this.

Okay, now I'll go work on the next chapter-