12

kyungmi and jeno decided to spend the next day at home, getting used to each other's presence and finding out stuff about each other.

"so you're telling me that your turtle ran away?" jeno asked kyungmi.

"yes he ran away. i don't know how but i miss him." kyungmi said and wiped a fake tear from her face.

"it's a turtle! how does it run away?" jeno said as he placed down his now empty bowl of ice cream.

"i told you i don't know!" kyungmi exclaimed and made jeno laugh.

she huffed and got up with their two bowls, walking over to the kitchen to clean them.

jeno followed her and began to tease her.

"i wonder how squirt is doing?" jeno said and glanced over at kyungmi who stopped cleaning.

"his name was squirtle!" she said and splashed some water in him.

"same thing." he said and kyungmi rolled her eyes, making him laugh.

"aww im sorry mi." he cooed when he saw how annoyed kyungmi was.

"mi?" she asked him.

"my nickname for you. you like it?"

"as if!" she exclaimed as she turned off the water and laughed with jeno.

"nice laugh." he said.

"nice face." she replied and widened her eyes as she realized what she said.

"i was joking." kyungmi defended and jeno flicked her forehead.

"you know i was hoping you weren't. you have a nice face though and im not joking." he said in return and left the kitchen to get the now awaking baby.

kyungmi stood there, face flushed with embarrassment. she fanned her face down and made her way to the living room and saw jeno playing with sunhi.

she smiled at the sight and felt her heart tug at her.

jeno looked over at kyungmi with his famous eye smile and gestured for her to go over.

kyungmi happily sat down next to them and started cooing at the baby who squealed with excitement at the sight of her parents.

"m-mom?" sunhi said aloud and pointed at jeno.

both of them looked at each other with wide eyes.

"how did- when did she learn?" kyungmi asked and grabbed the baby from jeno.

"i'm the mom?" jeno said and held a hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt.

"i'm a great dad if i do say so myself." kyungmi giggled and sunhi smiled.

jeno looked at the two and felt his heart skip a beat when he saw kyungmi's smile. there was no denying that she was beautiful.

jeno found himself wrapping an arm around kyungmi's waist which surprised her but didn't do anything about it since she was paying so much attention to the baby.

he smiled and laid his head on her shoulder, feeling his heart race and surprised himself with how bold he was being.

he could already feel himself falling for her but wanted to shrug off that feeling. she was his soulmate but was everything going too fast?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"just kiss already!" the man yelled out, knowing that they couldn't hear him.

"do as ouran high school host club said and kiss kiss fall in love!"