14

kyungmi and jeno both realized they had to go to work. luckily, chenle and jisung offered to care for the baby, helping relieve some stress.

as they babysat, a knock on the door came, leaving them both puzzled.

chenle went over and opened the door, revealing a somewhat tall and beautiful woman. she looked very young as well and also vaguely familiar to chenle.

"oh i'm sorry. is this not lee jeno's house?" the woman said as she saw an unfamiliar boy answer the door.

"it is, he's just not home right now." chenle said calmly.

"so i leave him and he turns gay?" the woman scoffed and muttered, loudly enough for chenle to hear.

chenle was already getting tired of her presence and stared at her with cold eyes.

"what do you want from jeno?" chenle asked her.

"i wanted to talk to him but seems like there's no use since i guess you two are lovers now." the woman said, holding an intimidating gaze towards chenle.

"he's not my lover. he's not gay either. i dont understand why you're assuming." chenle said as he rolled his eyes.

"really? very well then. hand him this. do tell him to reply as soon as he can." the woman said as she handed chenle a note followed by a piece of chocolate.

"and may i ask why you're inside his home when he's not here?" the woman asked eyeing him up and down.

"baby sitting." chenle bluntly replied.

"baby sitting? jeno has a baby?" the woman scoffed, not believing her ears.

"may i see her?"

"sorry but mom and dad arent here and it's not my place to introduce their child to a stranger. i don't even know your name, what makes you think i'll let you see a child without the parents permission?" chenle said, chuckling a bit.

the woman smirked. "i'm no stranger, believe me. i'm jeno's lover. im the one he loves." chenle gave her a confused look.

"gwan narae." she said, making chenle stiffen.

"are him and the mother together?"

"they're caring for their child together." chenle said, glaring at her.

"competition i see. very well then. i'll get going now. remember to hand jeno the note. goodbye." narae bowed a bit and turned around, sharing one last glance at chenle who slammed the door behind her. she scoffed at that and began walking away, heels clicking on the concrete.

"what happened?" jisung asked as he walked to the living room.

"narae." chenle said, making jisung go wide eyed.

"she's back."