Dragons

Draco

A few weeks after the altercation with L and Krum, I had noticed they were spending a lot of time together. Although he went to Durmstrang, they would sometimes have meals together.

Not that I cared what L did with her life, I am with Pansy. I am happy.

I knew that last statement was a lie, I am happy, it was something I kept telling myself in order to keep it together whenever I saw the two of them together, holding hands, his arm around her shoulders, and occasionally he would kiss her on the hand or cheek.

At Breakfast

"Earth to Draco, hello is anyone there," Pansy said sarcastically.

"Merlins Pansy, do you ever shut up?"

"Wow, he does talk. Normally I would be mad at you for saying that to me, but at least you acknowledged my existence. Will you stop looking at that fucking blood traitor and look at me?"

Draco looked up at Pansy, her face was turning red. It was almost funny seeing her jealous.

"DRACO MALFOY, I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! NOT THE FUCKING BLOOD TRAITOR!" Just as she finished her statement, she finally noticed she had been screaming at me and that everyone was looking at the two of us.

Krum and L looked over at me, L quickly looked away and turned back to her food. But Krum just stared at me, he gave me a glare of death, all I got from that stare was to stay away from L. And that is exactly the opposite of what I was planning on doing.

For now, to keep from suspision I knew I needed to say something back, "Fuck Pansy, you really think I don't know that. Ricky asked me to look after her because he doesn't trust Krum. Even so, you really think I would be interested in a filthy little blood traitor whore? And I don't want Krum's sloppy seconds!"

That is where I realized I had said too much, L went running out of the Great Hall, shortly after her was Krum. Before he could get too far, Potter stopped him, he told him something and Potter went after L.

"Thank God," Pansy exclaimed, "That's what that she deserves. Draco, I'm glad you finally came to your senses and saw Hoss for who she truly is, a blood traitor."

Ricky's face went pale, I had forgotten that he was sitting right next to us as we yelled at each other.

Ricky quietly got up and walked out of the room.

——-

Ellie

I ran out of the hall, turned corners, and eventually was led outside. It was a bit cool but I did not care. Tears started to pour down my face.

I could deal with all of the insults that Pansy threw at my, I knew she was just insecure. But I expected better from Draco, he can make fun of me and bug me all he wants. But it truly hurts when he calls me a blood traitor, the worst he name he called me was a whore and that I would just become sloppy seconds.

My thoughts were broken by a soft voice, "Ellie, are you okay? Krum wanted to come out to you but I stopped him, I figured you might not want to see him right now."