~.Chapter - 21.~

"Sasuke. I'm at Point B"

"Sakura. I'm at Point C"

"Naruto. I'm at Point A. Believe it!!"

"You're too slow, Naruto. Makaira, what's your position?" Kakashi scolded Naruto then asked Makaira who had not reported her position yet.

"Makaira... I'm with the Target?" Makaira sounded confused as looked down at the kitty rubbing herself against Makaira's leg. Makaira picked up the kitty in her arms. She really didn't expect missions like these when she thought of doing mission. This is.... they can give these as assignments to the children in the academy! Makaira sighed as she scratched the kitty making it purr.

"Are you sure it's our target? Can you confirm the red ribbon on the right ear?" Kakashi questioned. Makaira sweatdropped, this mission hardly requires us being this serious.

"Affirmative. We got positive ID." She said looking down at the purring kitty in her arms.

"Good work, Makaira" Kakashi praised her making her grin at him. "But next time wait for my orders" He added making her smile drop in a second. She shot him a glare as she said, "Well then it's on the target. She came to me herself. I guess she wanted to surrender, Right?" Sh ended looking down at her smiling before sticking her tongue at Kakashi. Sakura took the kitty out of her arms into hers but it seemed that she didn't like being held by her as it jumped out of her arms and attacked Naruto.

"Get this stupid cat off me!!!" Naruto yelled as it scratched up his face, Makaira once again took the kitty in her arms calming it down instantly. "She likes you" Sasuke commented as it looked at the kitty purring in Makaira's arms.

____________________________________________________________________________

"But just look at it ahahahaha" Naruto replies

"No wonder he ran away" Sakura sigh. Makaira silently agreed as she saw the poor kitty's condition but faced forward towards the Hokage for the next orders.

"Now then for Squad 7's next missions we have several available tasks. Ahh. among them babysitting Chief Counselor's 3 years old, helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes, a--" Naruto cuts of Lord Hokage

"Nooo!" Naruto exclaims as he makes an X with his arms

"I want to go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Come on old man!" Naruto yells. 'He's got a point. No one might say it but I'm sure everyone is thinking about that. I understand where he is coming from but I also get it, We are just genins'Makaira thought to herself.

Makaira put a hand over his shoulder and smile with a troubling impression, 'Naruto-kun, don't do anything that might get us all is a mess'

But he doesn't seem to get what she was trying to say. Sasuke glared at Naruto. Not that he can see it, Makaira's back was facing him. He walked towards Makaira, takes her hand angrily in him and pulls her with him as he walked back to where he's standing before. Kakashi had a hard time controlling his expression.

"What's the matter?" she whispers

"Nothing" Sasuke replied.

"How dare you! You're just a brand new Genin with no experience. Like everyone else, you start with simple missions to develop your skills and prove yourself!" Iruka Sensei yells

"Are you serious? Babysitting is not a mission! It's just a stupid--gaaah!" Kakashi Sensei hits him on the head

"Could you put a lid on it?" He says, tired of Naruto's complaints. "Naruto!" Lord Hokage yells