Chapter 1

After the great battle against Kiara. A new couple were officially married and now ruling over the kingdom of harmony. Everyone was celebrating after the wedding as Oscar, was talking to Delta and he was surprise when the banquet of flowers falls on the arms of Delta making her blushed furiously but she didn't know that Oscar was blushing a bit before looking away from her with confusion on his face.

After the wedding, He heard that all the trolls were moving to live close to the kingdom. He felt joy when he heard Delta will be there to making him look confuse. He shook his head as he gallop away as he head home. As he entered his house.

 As he entered his house

He sigh as he took  off his cowboy hat and hang it on the wall as he walk around and sat at the chair after he put the fire on. He fix his haired as he stared at the picture beside him. A picture of his wife. He frown as he grab the pic as he brush his fingers on the pic as softly remember her plead before she was killed.

"Promise me Oscar. Promise me to move on for me. Find someone to love again"

He close his eyes as he let the tears falls down on his cheeks, as he softly cry in sorrow and pain.

"Why do you have to go Bella? Why did you leave me when he have a future waiting for us with our unborn child?"

Next day,

Oscar look at his list as he check everything and some food supplies for the trolls. He sigh as he look up a bit as he watch all centaur did their job as they did their job like carrying some woods and some food supplies to the storages room. He heard someone called his name.

"OSCAR!!!" 

Oscar turn around to see Delta, who was galloping his way towards him. He watch her stop in front of him." Oscar How are you today?" she asked as Oscar look at her with blank look before turning his attention to his list." Nothing much, just doing what The Queen wanted us to collect the food for the other kingdom." He said as gallop towards the cargo as Delta follow him.

"There's another kingdom?" asked Delta with confusion as Oscar look at her then back to the cargo as he said, while counting the fruits." Yes." Delta 'oh' at him as she watch him counted some fruits and vegetables." Can. . . . . . . Can I help?" she asked shyly as Oscar stared at her before looking away to hide his blush as he stutter," s-sure. Y-you c-can help" Delta look at him and smile but confuse why is he looking away from her.

'why is she so damn cute and why am i feeling like this!?' thought Oscar as Delta tilted her head confuse. (Somebody do a fanart for this and send it to me in Instagram)

Oscar and Delta become best friends during that time. Which surprise the other chiefs to see him smiling when Delta made a joke. They never seen him smile after Bella passed away. Even Delta was surprise and even blush furiously when Oscar laugh in deep laugh, making her melt, which make Oscar freak out a bit.

REASON TO LOVE AGAINOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara