Drinking Away

My fist slams into the wall creating a hole. My fist becomes bloody, as I slam it again and again against the wall creating a sea of holes. The noise is blocked from the music that's blasting from my stereo.

It's a wonder that any of my family hasn't come up here to tell me to stop. They probably know that nothing will stop.

I step back, breathing deeply. Hearing my drip to the floor, I fall to my knees and scream as loud as I can.

My scream is so loud, I can hear it over my music. My scream is pain filled and heartbreaking. You could hear the pain in it.

I want the pain to go away! There's only one way to make the pain numb. Alcohol.

I pick myself up off my knees, stumbling to my door, I throw it open. Wiping my tears so I can see, I try to walk straight. I achieve it down the stairs.

Walking to the front door, I open it, but the sound of Dada's voice stops me.

"Kiel? Where you going?"

"Out." I say in my most calm voice. I don't wait for a reply as I grab my keys and walk out the door.

Sliding in my car, I start it up, driving out the driveway, I drive to the only place that can give me what I need.

Pulling into the parking lot under the ground of the Riot, I park and get out. This is the place supernatural beings go to party without humans.

It has drugs and alcohol that can get a supernatural beyond fucked up. Just what I need.

I walk pass the line that is formed, up to the bouncer. He's a vampire with buff muscles to big for a person.

"Hey Kiel!" He also knows me by name.

"Hey Seamus!" He opens the door for me, after I shake his hand.

As I walk in, the music vibrates my body. As I step into my element, my body relaxes.

Waving my way through the people, I get to the stairs. Walking up the stairs to the catwalk. Taking a right, I get to the V.I.P area.

I see the owner and his mate. Zach and Ethan. Zach is a Vampire with black hair and hazel eyes, he always dresses in a suit. His muscles filling it up.

Ethan is a more feminine vampire with white blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. He always wears skinny jeans and t-shirts.

"Kiel!" Ethan yells smiling, he runs over to me. Throwing his arms around me, he pulls me tightly to his chest.

"I'm guessing you need a distraction to numb the pain. Well the alcohol just came in. So have fun!" He didn't need to tell me twice before I grab a bottle and chug it down. Bottle after bottle.

The alcohol pulses through my veins. Not slowing down, I drink until I couldn't feel anything.

The urge to dance washes over to me. I stumble over to Ethan who is on Zach's lap, making out with him.

"Et.. Ethan. Come. Come dance with me." I slur out. Ethan pulls away from Zach. Climbing off his lap, Ethan takes my hand and pulls me in front of Zach.

He starts to grind his ass on my groin. Grabbing his hips, I grind my crouch on his ass. We dance until Zach couldn't take us dancing anymore.

Hissing, Zach stands and marches over to us. Throwing Ethan over his shoulder, he carries him to his office where I'm sure Zach is going fuck him rough.

Well now that I don't have a dancing partner, I go back to drinking away my pain.

The last thing I remember is chugging another bottle down, before blackness surrounds me.