Checkmate

All police units were on their way to the tournament ring, the battle was intense, the outside of the venue was packed with people being evacuated by the fire department, because of the magnitude of the fight, the building was collapsing.

Inside, the fight between the Titanium Wall and the Wolf continued, with his most powerful attacks, Jack hit the Werewolf, the two were alone inside the building.

- Do you think you're saving anything Jack? If this building falls, we will both die!

Apparently Willard was starting to adapt to his new form, he was already becoming more rational and was able to speak normally.

- I don't care if my life ends here, at least, I'll be able to be close to my mother again ... But not before I kill you!

Then the Wolf advanced on Jack and tried to crush him by stepping on him, but Jack lifts him by holding the Wolf's foot with one of his hands and pushing him, making him lose his balance, and falling to the ground and shaking the whole place, already that the Wolf was growing by the second and becoming more powerful.

"- I need to get this over with quickly." - thought Jack.

However, the Wolf began to contour itself and the color of its hair began to change, becoming a giant white wolf.

The whole place was crumbling, the Wolf was roaring so loudly that the walls were slowly breaking apart, and Jack still tries to hit the shin, but he takes a kick, and flies away. Willard was unable to control all the power that was overflowing, and he was getting out of control.

- Hillary? Hillary! - Jack called her through the nanite communicator, but she was still unconscious in the lab.

- Damn it!

- Think Jack! Think! How am I going to defeat something this big?

After thinking long and hard, he noticed that none of the blows he hit the wolf had any effect, except for the ones he hit on the muzzle, so he would use that to his advantage.

The Wolf roared loudly, Jack ran and landed another punch to his leg, which made him take another kick, but this time, Jack took an impulse, throwing himself as high as possible, being now face to face with his snout, when he was ready to hit him, Wolf gave him a hook that made him fly so high that he broke the roof of the stadium and made him fly out, now standing in the sky over the building. The Titanium Wall recovered, and saw the perfect opportunity, he was falling at full speed, so it turned on its nanitas at maximum, and its hands burned madly:

- CHECKMATE!

And then, he fell with all his might, aiming for the muzzle, and people on the street saw a beam of orange light over the building.

Jack came in, and with all his strength and speed, he hit the Wolf in the muzzle, but the impact was so strong that it caused the entire place to collapse, raising a great smoke. But luckily, everyone had already been evacuated, and there was no one nearby.

Deputy Histol could see the great smoke in the middle of the city, so he himself went with a police guard to the place.

Jack was unconscious, lying among the rubble, and Willard, now with his normal body, was lying there too, the fire department soon came in, putting out the fires, and soon found Jack and Willard.

- Over here! I found both! - shouted one of the firefighters.

But Jack saw only a few blots and heard their voices muffled. He and Willard were put in ambulances and taken away.