Chapter 3- A Wish Come True

Ever since last night, I haven't felt safe around Kirumi. I don't know why she did that to me. It was right after Kaede's execution and she still tries to attack me, I don't get it. We haven't even gotten another motive, so why me? The question was running through my mind all day. I can't be thinking about it know though, theres other things I need to focus on. I should go see what everybody else is doing.
I get out of bed and put on one of my extra uniforms then head out of the dormitory. On my way to the school, I run into Shuichi. "Hey Shuichi." I greet him. "Oh, Y/N. Just the person I needed to see. I used those weird gadgets the Monokubs gave us and I found more research labs. I found your research lab there. I can take you too it if you want." Shuichi stated. My research lab! Yes! I've wanted to see mine for a while. "Let's go!" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the school.
Soon we arrived infront of this hallway. It looked like a dungeon. "This is the place?" I asked Shuichi. "Yep, this is it." He responded. I looked down the hall one more time. "I have to walk down this?" I mumbled. Shuichi started to walk down the hall with no hesitation. "Shuichi, wait!" I shouted.
We arrived infront of this door that had flowers painted all over it. I opened the door to what seemed like heaven.

*This is what the room looks like*

To Shuichi it was just another room decorated with decor to match our Ultimate but to me, it felt like I was back home

To Shuichi it was just another room decorated with decor to match our Ultimate but to me, it felt like I was back home. I ran around the room, smelling and enjoying the beauty of the petals. Petal...
My face grew warmer. I smacked my cheeks and looked around a little more. This was amazing! If only I could see the actual colors...
"Y/N, what's this flower?" Shuichi asked. I approached him and looked at it. "That? That's an Allium. It's a genus of monocotyledonous flowering plants that includes a ton of species. Such as onions, garlic, scallion, leek, chives, and shallots." I looked up at Shuichi and he looked really surprised. "Wow, you really know alot about flowers." He claimed.
"Well duh! You can't be the Ultimate Florist without knowing about flowers. Florists don't just put flowers together to make it look 'pretty', we also go off of smell and patterns." I stated as I bent down to admire the small bouquet sitting on the table. "What about colors? Do you not focus on colors?" Shuichi asked. I stood up straight and looked down. "...I'm colorblind, Shuichi." I mumbled. He must've freaked out because the bouquet on the table fell over.
"Shuichi! Look out!" I shouted. I reached over the table to try and grab it but it fell. I thought the flowers were ruined until...
"Got it!" I look up and see Gonta holding the vase. "Gonta got it covered." Gonta set the flowers down on the table and looked at us. He looked a little... upset? "Hey Gonta, what are you doing here?" Shuichi asked Gonta. "Gonta went to find Petal but Petal no in their room, so Gonta look for Petal in school then see Petal with Shuichi." Gonta replied. Shuichi looked at me then looked back at Gonta. "Petal?" Shuichi said with a confused look on his face. "Petal is the nickname Gonta gave me." I said. "That's nice, I guess... I should be going now. I want to check out the other research labs before it becomes nighttime." Shuichi then left the room after waving goodbye.
"I think we should check them out as well, don't you think Gonta?" I asked Gonta. I looked up at him. He seemed upset. "Gonta, are you ok?" All of a sudden he wrapped him arms around me. I know he cares but he can't keep doing this so suddenly! "W-What are you doing?" I squealed.
"Gonta jealous of Petal hanging out with Shuichi..." Gonta mumbled. He was.. jealous? That's honestly kind of cute. I finally decided to do something I've never done before. I kissed him on the cheek. He stood right up and looked at me. I tried not to make eye contact with him.
"D-Did Y/N kiss Gonta?" Gonta asked, his cheeks starting to grow dark with blush. I covered my face with my hands. "I'm so so so sorry! I should've asked first!" I squeaked. I felt Gonta slowly move my hands out of my face. Before I could look up he kissed my forehead and walked out. Never have I felt so flustered. I tried to take my mind off of it by rearranging the flowers but looking at the petals only reminded me of him...
My dream of true love has finally come true.