Midnight Moon~ Kol Mikaelson

"Kol!"

Y/N ran up to Kol, her best friend, and engulfed him in a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"Hello, Darling," he laughed whilst pulling her close to him by her waist, knowing that the full moon was in a few days and she became increasingly needy for attention in the days leading up to it. "Full moon soon?"

"Yes," she groaned in frustration, leading him to her front porch and into the house where they were to have a movie marathon. "It's so bloody awful. I feel uncomfortable and nervous all the time."

"Uncomfortable, eh?" He raised an eyebrow at Y/N, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, um, I mean," she stuttered, blushing profusely. "Shut up." She shoved him lightly and plopped down onto the sofa, grabbing the remote and pressing play, unsuccessfully ignoring the quiet laughs from her Original friend.

As the movie - Titanic - played (seeing as Kol always wanted to watch it and point out the mistakes in it - 'that's not how it happened'), Y/N's mind began to wander as she glanced at the old vampire next to her.

They had met by mistake. Kol had been wandering through her home town and she bumped into him. As soon as they collected themselves, she had to be on her way. After a while of them bumping into each other again and again, she finally agreed to talk to him. Their friendship grew over a lot of coffee. Later on, she found him with his mouth covered in blood and demanded an explanation.

Yes, him being a vampire did initially strike fear in her, but later she came to accept it. It seemed that Y/N was the only one who saw his good side.

She shook herself from her thoughts when she felt Kol's head fall onto her knee of the leg she had bent whilst her other one rested in his lap. Her eyes traced over his sleeping features and reminisced of her infatuation with her best friend.

She would never admit it but late at night, it was his face that she thought of as she searched for release. And the fact that she did that embarrassed her more than anything.

With the full moon coming, she did feel hornier than usual. Now, it was different from being in heat. It was more like she'd been edging herself for years. And how could she not when this gorgeous man was next to her. Not unlike nights where she searched for pleasure, a rush of arousal traveled down to her core.

Instead of thinking it through as she normally would, she threw all caution aside and let her left hand travel to the bottom of her shirt and up, cupping her left breasts, almost groaning as she remembered her inability to want to wear a bra that night. She lightly rolled her hardened nipples, a swallowed moan begging to be let free. She looked at Kol and imagined his rough fingers working against her breast and closed her eyes, feeling her arousal soak her underwear.

She willed herself out of her trance and moved her light hand to her clothed pussy, cupping it and feeling it through her shorts. Her other hand kept rolling her nipples, moving to her right breast as she thought of Kol's hands.

God, she knew this was wrong but she was too worked up to care.

She slipped her right hand into her panties, running her fingers up and down her slit a few times, feeling the immense wetness caused by her best friend. She finally pressed lightly down on her clit, moving her middle finger in small circles. Her moan was caught in her throat and she made a strangled noise in the back of her throat.

She widened her eyes and looked to Kol who was, thankfully, still asleep on her knee. She took her left hand from her breast and moved it into her underwear, one finger poking at her tight entrance. She pushed her finger in and immediately curled them, moving them back out and repeating the process. Her right hand kept working on her clit and she bit back several moans. A quiet mewl left her lips, but she was too entranced as her finger found her g-spot to notice her best friend opening his eyes a little bit and widening his eyes at the scene unfolding before him.