When I'm Done With You~ Kai Parker

It was me and Kais date night and we decided to go to a very fancy restaurant. Kai has lately been very busy so we haven't done it in almost 2 weeks. what can I say I've been sexually deprived. So tonight I decided that I would have to make Kai crack.  Kai and I have just been seated and it was time for me to start my little plan. First I decided that I should maybe tease him and flirt with the waiter a little so when he walked over I used my "seduce me" face and sent him a wink or two. I know I saw kai tense no matter how hard he tried to hide it. After we get our food I ran my foot up and down kai's leg going higher and higher each time. He looked at me to see what I was doing but I acted completely innocent. we were about halfway through our meal when I "accidentally" dropped my fork and as I came up I may have run my hand over his dick. I came back up and saw his face and that was when I knew he had cracked. his eyes had darkened with lust and he had an angry look on his face. He quickly grabbed my wrist and put enough money for our meals on the table. he dragged me all the to the car and buckled me in. he smirked "just wait till we get home princess". I smiled a little to myself, I had finally cracked him.

                We drove home very fast and when he pulled up to our house he unbuckled me quickly and the vampire speeds us to our bedroom. he laid me on the bed. "you're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow when I'm done, princess". He stripped you of all your clothing before passionately kissing you to which you kissed back immediately. you pull back for air " so your gonna flirt with the waiter hm? ah such a slut, does daddy need to teach you a lesson?" you shook your head vigorously. "good girl" he praised before moving his head to your breast and swirling his tongue around your sensitive nipple. he left wet sloppy kisses down your stomach to your pussy. " your so wet, is this all for daddy?" "ah yes daddy all for you" He started by roughly rubbing your clit to which you responded by moaning loudly and arching your back. " you like that hm?" " yes daddy please don't stop" He stuck three fingers in and started to thrusted so fast I could barely see straight. He kept going until I came around his fingers, he held them up to my mouth looking at me with only lust in his eyes "suck for daddy". And that's what I did I sucked them until he pulled away. "such a good girl, aren't you? Too bad I have to punish you tonight." He started sucking harshly sucking your clit while inserting his fingers back into me. "ahhhhh please don't stop DADDY UGHHH IM CUMMING AHHHH" "your second orgasm of the night but not even close to your last one"  He goes back in making me cum a third time than a fourth after that I had lost count. I could barely see straight I kai comes up with my juices all on his face. God he looked so hot that could make me have another orgasm all by its self. "is my slut finally ready for my cock?" I could practically hear his smirk "of course daddy" it was barely audible as I was so tired but I didn't care I couldn't go the night without his cock splitting me open. He slowly slides his cock in groaning at the warmth of my pussy "ahh all those orgasms yet your still this tight" he starts thrusting so fast I could see stars "daddy ohh Yesss" "what's a wrong princess?" I just moaned in response as he was hitting my g spot so much I couldn't speak "oh right there hm? I bet that feels so good doesn't it?" I didn't answer just enjoying the feeling. He puts his hand around my neck his cold rings giving me goosebumps "answer me slut" "yes daddy you make me feel so good" I started moaning and spasming as I reached my high not being able to control myself. "make a mess on my cock slut" and with that, I let go my juices dripping more than they had before. Soon after kai started to make needy groans as I felt him fill me up. he pulls out of me and looks down at my pussy seeing our cum dripping out of it, he pushes it all back in and starts pumping in and out again. My legs start shaking uncontrollably " kai please it's too much I cant" I whine. "its ok baby can you do one more just for me?" I just nodded my head and let him do what he wanted. when I came I couldn't stop shaking kai had to lay down next to me peppering kisses up and down my neck until I came down from my high. He picked me up and saw the wet spot on the bed. "god that's hot. stay here ill get the clean sheets and make the bed for us"

            The next morning I heard my annoying alarm going off so I woke up and checked my phone "shit" I cursed as I realized today was the day I was going to go shopping with my friends. kai groans at the sound of my alarm and slowly becomes conscious. he sees me getting up and asks what's happening " I forgot I'm going shopping with my friends today" I saw as I try standing up my legs being wobbly still, "oh can I come" "um I guess just let me tell my friends" I texted them, and they said it was fine. "ok come on get dressed so we can leave" 

        While at the mall I had trouble walking but I was pretty sure no one had noticed or that was until kai whispered in my ear "if your legs are still weak from last night I can only imagine what they will be like after we have around 2 tonight. to maybe I should hurry it up and do it in the car on the way back hm?"

OK HEY GUYS

so I'm back ig :p its been a while but I finally got the motivation to write again

anyways this was a request and I didn't really proofread it but I hope you all liked it <33