꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ꒱

'INDIGO HAIRED CAT LOVER'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Where are we going Aizawa-san?" Eri questioned as Aizawa sensei walked down the school hallway with the girls on both of his side.

[Y/N] holding his right hand and Eri holding his left, "We're in the school now, it's a bit early but I can't leave you guys alone." Aizawa stated.

[Y/N] didn't really understand what he said but the word 'alone' she understood. As they walked down the hallway and entered a room; which was filled with pro hero teachers.

"Good morning eraser head." A familiar female hero, midnight, greeted the male. "Morning."

"YO ERASER HEAD! WHAT'S UP!!
"The ceiling." Aizawa replied as he sat in his seat.

Both girls were seated on the couch, Eri taking out her coloring book and [Y/N] exploring the room she was in.

She saw a skeleton looking man with blonde hair asleep,

[Y/N] shrugged before walking away from the male, she spotted aizawa sitting on the chair of his desk, "aiwawa-san." Aizawa turned to spot the young 5-year old.

"Yeah?"
She pointed at herself then at the door, "Ca-Can I go..ou-out?" She questioned. Aizawa looked at her before sighing, "Okay. But don't go far." [Y/N] smiled before nodding.

She skilled towards the door and opened it, "[Y/N]-chan...where are you going?" Eri questioned making the young [H/C] headed turn to face her.

"I-I'll go ou-out. Bu-But I'll not g-go fa-far." [Y/N] reassured putting the gray-blue headed at ease. "Okay then, be careful [Y/N]-chan."

"Mhm!" [Y/N] hummed before walking out of the room and not forgetting to close the door behind him.

[Y/N] hummed a random melody while walking down the hallway. Her eyes inspecting the surroundings around her.

" 𝐁𝐨𝐨 " | BNHA(MHA) x Child!Female!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara