꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 ꒱

'ACCIDENTAL HARM'

'ACCIDENTAL HARM'

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Where have you guys been?" Momo questioned the four students who just walked in through the door, "We helped Aizawa-sensei with inspecting the areas for where [Y/N]-chan could be located." Kaminari answered the question.

Kirishima's eyes widened, "And? Did you find anything?" Tokoyami shook his head as a 'no' to kirishima's question.

"Not yet," Tokoyami started, "but we've spotted a few odd things.." Tokoyami continued. "For example, we saw a random spot that was covered with cement. Plus it wasn't fully dry when we saw it at that time—but it was hard enough to not be able to be broken."

"Did you find out from where it came from?" Midoriya asked after making their way to the living room, kaminari shook his head then plopped down on the couch.

"We think someone put it there not long ago before they arrived." Kaminari answered. "Yeah, and we- well, most likely Koda- had a hunch about why they placed the cement in the cave." Shoji added.

Bakugou leaned against the wall with his gaze averted from his classmates. Curiosity took over him.

"Oi." He called out—earning the attention of the teens, "Why was it placed there?" He asked the question that everbody was dying to know in the room.

"We think something is hidden beneath it." Kaminari said making Jiro nod. "Aside from the cave, there was a peculiar and freaky looking house that is abandoned." Jiro mentioned the abandon house.

Kaminari snapped his finger before pointing at Jiro slightly with a nod, "Yeah, it gave off this creepy vibe—it's like seeing a house from a horror movie you know?" Kaminari said.

"Did you look into it?" Momo asked making the five shake their heads a 'no'. "But we will tomorrow, we would've done it today—but aizawa-sensei suggested it's better if we do it tomorrow." Shoji stated.