꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 ꒱

' TRUST '

' TRUST '

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

[Y/N] hummed before starting to draw dabi's black spiked up hair, "So?" [Y/N] stopped drawing and her [E/C] colored eyes met with dabi's turquoise ones.

"Wh-What?" She questioned making dabi sigh, "Why do you think shoto is my brother?" Dabi repeated his questioned making the [H/C] headed to stop doing what she was doing and focused on the questioned that she was asked.

"Wh-Why..?" She questioned as he nodded in return, the five year old tapped her chin while humming a 'Hmm..'.

Dabi rolled his eyes before hearing, "Be-Beacause.. sa-same eyes?" [Y/N] answered making dabi hum, "But that has nothing to do with shoto being my brother." [Y/N] sat up straight and crossed her arms thinking.

"Fi-Fire?" She thought, "Yo-Your quirk?" She asked making dabi flip his hands upwards to reveal his quirk; blue flames started to appear on his hand.

"Wah~" [Y/N] awed at the sight of the blue fire, Dabi closed his hand—making the blue flames vanish before stating; "That still doesn't explain why." Dabi stated making the 5-year old huff.

"Bu-But you are.." She mumbled under her breath, "Hmm. Let's see: the todoroki shoto is my younger brother.. me, a vill-" Dabi paused before continuing the word that was about to expose himself.

[Y/N]'s eyes widened before tilting her head, Dabi furrowed his eyebrows—"What is it?"

"Ho-How did you kn-know his la-last name?" [Y/N] questioned.

Dabi froze.

"Uhm.. because! Shoto joined a.. a festival not long ago! Which was very very huge and everyone was watching it. So I saw him on TV and they said his full name, which is todoroki shoto!" Dabi stumbled upon his words.