Chapter Thirty Four

AUTHOR'S NOTEHappy new year everyone!! I used Art Breeder a couple of days ago to create what i incision Nylah to look like :) Also!!! If you get random notifications that I've updated but there's no new chapter, it's just me uploading rewritten c...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Happy new year everyone!! I used Art Breeder a couple of days ago to create what i incision Nylah to look like :)
Also!!! If you get random notifications that I've updated but there's no new chapter, it's just me uploading rewritten chapters. Most chapters (especially the start) need a lot of editing because I hate them lmao

Nylah opens her eyes at the very loud sound of a waterfall; and it was odd, really. She had not thought that the Devil's anus would take them directly back to Asgard, but when she opened her eyes, she saw what she missed most. Home. Only, she was not met with the usual golden beauty her home carried, but instead, she was met with fire and smoke, death and destruction. Asgard was on the road to complete destruction – all because of her sister. She feels her heart sink at the mere sight of her broken home, and she wonders what her father would have thought about this, and her mother. Though, she must stay focused. She could not allow herself to be distracted. They had to save their home.

Her home was almost the only thing on the planet that had not been destroyed or on fire; and a part of her could not help but feel relieved. At least when this was all over, those who had lost their homes would be able to take refuge in the castle, if it would remain undestroyed. She was excited to go into her home, the home she had been away from for too long, as Thor carefully hovered the ship on top of one of the many balconies. Her excited eyes stared at the entrance, eyes practically glowing as Thor unbuckled his seat belt.

Nylah proceeded to follow her brother's actions, unbuckling the belt and following him to the opened doors of the ship. Valkyrie and Bruce watched the Asgardian siblings intently; because it was never apart of the plan that Nylah was to follow her older brother into the castle. Valkyrie, Bruce and Nylah were to guide the Asgardians to safety, while Thor went to deal with Hela. It was not a plan that Nylah was fond of, because it was irresponsible for Thor to be so eager to fight Hela on his own, when he could have the back up of not only a healer, but another fighter, too. But, of course, the children of Odin were stubborn – and Thor believed that this was the only way. Nylah, on the other hand, was prepared to use her stubbornness to convince her brother otherwise.

She watched her brother jump down on the balcony, as Valkyrie appeared from behind her. Thor held an old white and blue uniform in his hands that instantly left Valkyrie stunned at just the mere sight of it; but Nylah knew what that uniform meant to her, too. She had seen the familiar uniform in her story books and art pieces painted on the walls of her home.

"You might need this." Thor smiled up at the woman, handing her the perfectly folded uniform.

Her hands hovered above it hesitantly, but it did not take long for her to give in. Her fingers ran over the soft material and her body relaxed, as if she found the comfort she would never receive after having endured so much loss. Thor watched her with a proud smile, but it did not take long for him to tear his eyes off her and walk the opposite way, ultimately walking to his death. Nylah swung her legs off the edge of the ship and slid off, jogging to her brother until she was just behind him.