Are you okay ? (Mart and Emma)

It's 7:00 in the morning

Jack is bold (bold)
Emma is italic (italic)

Jack pov

Emma wake up it's 7 in the morning. Come on now get up. Ugh I wanna sleep more daddy. No means no wake up and come straight down. But daddy I'm not feeling well.
What the hell are you okay ? Ahh... No daddy my head is aching badly. Ooh really okay come.
( Jack sits on the bed and keep Emma's head in his lap and start massaging and she eventually falls asleep)

Jack pov

She looks so cute while sleeping.. So I need to leave for work. Sweet Dreams princess.

Half hour later. Jake leaves for work. He works in his dads company and earn $80,000 per month not bed I guess.

After 3 hours (11:30) Emma wakes up

Emma's pov

Hhha I feel better now where's jack. (checks her phone) oo He left for work and will return till 2:00 pm. I'm not hungry what should I do? Ding dong (door 🔔 bell 😛) wait I'm coming. She opened the door and saw her enemy. ( Ruby and her group ) they enters her house and asked " Hey Emma how are you? "
Why are you here? Asked Emma.

"Well you know how stupid you are and Jack is not in love with you he is dating you because of a dare you are an asshole he will leave you one day" they replied and left.

Emma pov

I-i oo god they are lieing th - they are lieing .
she rushed to her bedroom and started crying...

I need to satisfy myself I need to cut I -i need to cut... She undressed her self and took a cutter and cutted her thighs. And started fingering herself and kept on doing and eventually fainted....