step-dad part 1

Hi I'm Emily. I'm 17.
Zan is my step-dad he is strict and punish me regular Wednesday depending on my performance of the week before and current and also punish me when I break a rule.

Today was Wednesday and my last performance was not good well I should say terrible. He was going to punish me really bad well both my step mom and Zan both were going to punish me .....

Bold is Zan
Italic is Emily

  So,  young lady strip your clothes and meet me and your mom in your punishment room!! Use your words!!

Yes yes master
I striped my clothes and slowly went to the my punishment room and tears were already in...

So Emily you have been very bad this week so be ready for that. Come lay on your table , your butt in the air.

I laid on the table and my pussy was dripping ,my butt in the air ....

Okay so let's start,  I and your mom have already decided your punishment !!!

So first lemme tie you and make you immobile!!

He tied my both legs and hand to the edges of the table!!  And the next was to come enama!  And I was right!!
I hate enama's he stuck his finger in my butt for a minute or two.

I stuck my finger in her butt and she started to moan she hated it after a minute I inserted the hose and the water filled in her quickly..  I removed the hose and grabed a big butt plug and inserted in her she almost screamed....

Dad it hurts!!

It is ment to hurt!!

That was painful my stomach was hurting so bad!!

So lady next is your spanking. I'm gonna use belt and a gag in your mouth  ..

Sorry master!!

You will be!  You will be!

He inserted the gag and grabed the belt!!

spank spank spank spank spank spank spank........

Her butt was turning red!!  That what I wanted. 

It hurt like hell I was crying he wasn't noticing!!! 

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank.................