needed to be punished (mart and Emma)

Recap :: she started fingering and kept on doing and eventually fainted..

Jack is bold
Emma is italic

Jack arrived::

Hey baby I'm home where are you? Baby? Where are you?
He entered his bedroom. And saw his girl undressed, cuts, figures in her.

He lifted her up and put on the bed .put bandages on her cuts and changed himself and gave her a shot.

Few minutes later!

Jack I'm sorry please forgive me please. No sult you are in a trouble and now go to your punishment room gooo...
Emma did as she was told she was naked and afraid cause jack punishes her really badly.

Her punishment room consist of a flat wooden table and many more things.

Emma pov

Jack entered the room and I started shivering.
Sir I'm sorry please forgive me I'll

Jack : bare, on the bed on your stomach! (screamed)

I was liying on the bed all naked on my stomach.

Jack came and laid his hand on my butt and started inserting his finger in my butt to loosen me up. I started moaning and then slowly he inserted a peeled long piece of ginger and my asshole started to burn badly.

Baby you were very bad now save it. Said jack

He grabed a belt and started spanking me.

Smak smak smak smak smak.
After 5 smaks I was sobbing badly.

Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak Smak.

Daddy I'm sorry please forgive me.

My butt was paining badly and my asshole was aching due to ginger!

Emma in dipar position right now.

I got in dipar position and he started fingering me hard.

Ahh.... Daddy I I'm sorry please it it hurts

Jack stopped and grabed a whip with 10 pleated strips and first spank was freaking painful

Daddy please please stop!!!

Whip whip whip whip whip whip whip .

Daddy sorry..
Jack stopped and started licking her she started to moan and after 2 min. Another Smak landed.
Whip whip whip whip.

Emma was crying bitterly jack stopped and took Emma in his lap and hugged her tight and let her calm down... And kissed her on her lips and got deeper.

I was willing more for daddy. I enjoyed ever moment of that..

Daddy I'm sorry!
Shh.. You are forgiven baby..

She slowly drifted to sleep...