Sincerity | اخلاص

ویسے انمول ہیں کۂی پتھر
                                                                                                                                                          اسکے دل کا مگر جواب نہی

(Wese anmool hain kayi phathur

Uske dil ka magar jawab nahi)

"Huzaifa do you think this dress would fit Zahra?", Faryal said showing a beautiful summer dress to him. 

Huzaifa looked at the dress carefully and said "I guess it would".

"Bhabhi I think you have bought enough dresses and toys for Zahra already I can't hold anymore stop going into the kid's stores now, concentrate on the things we came here to buy," Zain said pointing towards the two huge shopping bags in his hands.

"You would never understand the fact that girls never have enough clothes, EVER", Faryal said with a chuckle.

"Uffff", Zain whined.

Tomorrow is Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary. Faryal, Huzaifa, and Zain went together for shopping to buy gifts for them. Faryal and Zain came with Saleem Bhai while Huzaifa joined them during his lunch break from the company.

"Why don't we buy gifts for them collectively, It would be easier", Huzaifa stated.

"Yeah that's a good idea", Faryal agreed.

After some time they found suitable gifts for mom and dad, purchased a cake and candles as well. Faryal wanted to pay the bill but the Durrani brothers didn't allow her to do that even for once. Zain and Faryal went back to Durrani house whereas Huzaifa returned to the office.

DURRANI HOUSE:

"Nadia baji please hide this cake in the refrigerator, they don't go to the kitchen often but still we have to be careful Kahin surprise kharab na ho jae", Faryal said.

"Ji Faryal bibi ap befikr rahay", Nadia baji replied assuringly.

"If Nadia baji is telling you to not worry, you should worry more. She is sometimes a trouble maker, unintentionally.", Zain said playfully reminding himself of Nadia baji's blunders, especially the most recent one which happened a few days ago, causing havoc between Faryal and Zohaib.

"Zain, don't say that", Faryal said shaking her head. 

"Should I inform Zohaib bhai?" Zain asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"No don't need to disturb him now, we will inform him once he is home. He will be busy in the hospital", Faryal answered.

"Okay so when are we going to wish mom and dad", Zain asked curiously.

"At mid-night", Faryal replied while picking up the gifts from the table.

"I'm so excited, no one has ever been surprised in Durrani house like this. This mid-night type of surprise is a new thing for us. Girls are too dramatic", Zain laughed.

"It's called being excited and making them feel special Mr. Zain Ahmad Durrani, not dramatic", Faryal replied while playfully slapping him.

"Oh Allah, violence on an innocent small kid", Zain said dramatically.