iii.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Marinette meets Y/n

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Marinette meets Y/n

⸻❝ I will be taking a quiz. Make sure you practice the topic
we have learnt today. Their teacher, Mr. Adams spoke as they walked out of their class.

Y/n walks to her locker and until someone jumps from behind her. She gasps audibly and turns around to face that person.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE, HOW DARE YOU!?" She literally screams at him as he hacks up his lung.

"I can't believe you're laughing right now." She says and starts hitting him on the chest until he grips her wrists. "Stop now, madamoisille."

She huffs and playfully glares at him. "By the way, I wanted you to meet my friends."

"Sure."

"This is Marinette, Alya and Nino." He says, pointing to each of them as Alya gave her a
sweet smile.

"Your name?" Marinette asked.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n. You can call
me Y/n/n." She gave her a warm
smile.

"So how do you know Adrien?" She asks, sounding a bit impatient.

"I met him last night, near the
Eiffel Tower. He bumped his head in a tree while skating. I helped him as we started conversing and that's it."

"Oh.." Is all she says before turning to Alya. "I and Alya..um..have to go now!"
She pulls Alya by her arm and drags her out.

"Was it something I said?" The girl asks.

"I don't think so. They're always like that." Nino says as he walks away.

"Looks like we're left here to rot to death." She says, turning around to meet Adrien's gaze.

"Uhm..I don't-" He hears a horn blaring.

"Oh..I gotta go. See you tomorrow, Adrien."

"See you."

⸻❝I have been thinking for a while now, Alana

⸻❝I have been thinking for a while now, Alana. Do you think that it's going to be okay?❞

"Yes, it's going to be okay. I promise you. Everyone misses you here, in London." Her friend says through the phone.

"I miss London too. And tell Erin to change her socks for good God's sake."

Alana chuckles. "Of course! I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye." Y/n says before hanging up.

She looks out of her window. The sky was getting darker and it was going to rain.

Y/n loved rain. She has loved rain since she was a child. She always found the peace of mind and heart in the rain. As she was thinking, she didn't even realise that it has started to rain.

The water droplets trickling on the glass window as they made a noise which sounded like music
to her ears.

She goes on the top of her terrace and she could feel the wind and the rain drops on her skin. She stands there, looking at the sky. Her eyes closed and her arms out.

The rain gave her peace of mind. It made her forget everything. All she'd ever want is to just stand under the grey sky as it rained, feeling as if the clouds are blessing her through the rain. She wasn't even afraid of catching a cold.

She stands there like that until the rain finally stops. She looks at her herself. Her hair were wet now and so were her clothes.

She goes back downstairs, quietly, making sure her father doesn't hear her.

She changes into a different pair of pajamas and a hoodie, 'cause why not? Hoodies are life.

She sits down on her desk and does her homework until she is finished and tired. She lays in her bed and stares blankly at the ceiling.

'The ceiling probably hates me for staring at it like that.'

She is thinking about how the ceiling feels. Has she gone insane?

Her eyes start to feel tired then they already were and she slowly drifts off to sleep.

⸻❝Hold on, what washer name again? Y/n?"

⸻❝Hold on, what was
her name again? Y/n?"

"Oh my God, Marinette, why would you think that?" Alya asks, tired of her friends bickering.

"No, no, no. What if Adrien likes her?" She asks while overthinking a teeny bit too much.

"He knows her for long? No. He only
met her like a few hours ago." Alya says.

"But-"

"Now shut up for once!"

"Okay." Marinette sighs. She was still nervous.

'This Y/n is a threat bigger than Hawk Moth himself.'

"Besides,.." said Alya, "If you make your move quick, there's a 60 percent chance that Adrein will like you."

"And the rest 40 percent?" Marinette asks.

"Well.." Alya sang,"I don't really have any idea." She shrugs.

"You are making me feel more nervous than I already am."

"Not my fault, Miss."

769 words