𝐱𝐢.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ
⌦ Should've confessed first

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHERISH ࿐ྂ⌦ Should've confessed first

⸻Now that she knew that it was Adrien, the boy she kissed that day, she wasn't confused at all. She knew this very well that,

She likes him. The way she shouldn't.

Marinette had decided to have Alya, Nino, Adrien and Y/n over. Y/n was very surprised that she invited her over but happily agreed to come. Only if she knew what Marinette had planned..

When they all got their, Alya and Y/n got into a conversation. She had never talked much with Alya and it was nice to talk to her. They were talking about their families, their interests and all that.

"..Like literally. I thought I was going to die but then this superhero whose name I forgot came and saved me." Alya says, telling Y/n about the time when Nora was akumatized.

"Wow. Thank God you survived or I wouldn't have gotten a chance to meet you." Alya giggled. "Thanks."

Marinette appeared in the doorway. "Adrien?" She called.

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking if you could come for a second." She said as Adrien got up and went to her. Marinette smirked at Y/n and then walked away.

"Was she smirking right now?" Nino and Alya asked at the same
time.

Y/n nodded. "I wasn't wrong when I thought you both are a couple. You look like one."

"We look like a couple!?" They
exclaimed in unison.

"Guess that answers your question." Y/n giggled. "Just kiss already." Their faces turned red as they looked away from each other.

"Now I am the third wheel. How sad." She says dramatically and Alya and Nino couldn't help but laugh.

It had been almost an hour and Adrien still hadn't came back. "Guys, Adrien has been gone for almost an hour." Nino points out.

"I wonder what he and Marinette-" Alya started but was cut off by Adrien has he appeared in the room.

His hair was all messed up and there was a lipstick stain on his collar.