15

"are you sure you want to come with us?" sunghoon ask the boy in front of him who was busy playing in his phone. "you do know that he'll also be there, right?"

"yes, I am going to that little camping of yours. I'm still part of that friend group." jay groans when his screen shows that he lost the game. "don't tell me I'm not anymore."

"of course you still are."

sunghoon was just worried of what might happen if jay and jungwon will be at the same place again. sunghoon knows jay more than anybody else. the guy is very petty so he'll for sure do something unpleasant, something that will hurt jungwon for sure. he doesn't want anything to go wrong.

jay notices the worried look he has on his face. he then pats sunghoon at the back, "don't sweat about it too much, hoon. I swear I'll behave."

"make sure just to do that, jay."

they all stood outside heeseung's house as they wait for sunghoon and jake. as planned, they will both bring their cars with them since they have a lot of things to take with them for their camping.

"what's taking them so long? it's freezing out here." heeseung shivers.

it was too early in the morning, 5am to be exact. they had to set off early so they could arrive on time on the camping site before the sun sets. it's pretty far away from their home.

"sunghoon texted me already. he said they'll be here soon." sunoo said while typing on his phone. it seems like he was texting his boyfriend.

after a few minutes, jake has already arrived in his car. he went out of his car with a smile as he makes his way towards his boyfriend, heeseung, who was frowning at him.

"you're late."

"oh come on. it was just for a few minutes."

"still late."

the others watch as jake woo his boyfriend. sunoo rolls his eyes at them, he knows heeseung wasn't really upset with jake. he just wanted his boyfriend to woo him.

"you said they are on their way? where is sunghoon hyung then?" ni-ki ask.

just then, three cars has made their arrival. it seems like time stop around them when jungwon saw who the other one was. he didn't know jay would come with them.

"I'm sorry. I know you won't come with us I tell you he'll be with us." sunoo whispered beside him. 

he stares at jay for a few seconds before looking away. "it's okay, sunoo hyung." he mumbles.

"hey jungwon!" 

"hey, taehyun hyung. I'm glad you could come with us." jungwon smiled at him.

they were hanging out pretty often now and because of it, he decided to tag him along in their friend's camping trip. the others agreed too so it wasn't a trouble.

the two continued talking, not noticing the piercing gaze that was at them. "I didn't know they've gotten closer."

"oh yeah.." sunghoon says awkwardly. "they are always together these past few days."

jay just continue watching them. jungwon hasn't even acknowledge his presence and now he's seeing him with someone else. he remembers seeing them together before. he can't help but feel upset when he saw how jungwon laugh at something that taehyun said. he use to laugh like that because of him. does jungwon likes taehyun now? or maybe he has like him along while doing his plan? 

"okay, everyone, let's get going." heeseung announce. "me and ni-ki will be riding at jake's car. how about you, jungwon?"

"oh.. me and taehyun hyung will go with sunoo hyung and sunghoon hyung."

"I thought taehyun has a car with him?" ni-ki ask. "I saw him come here riding in a car."

"that wasn't mine. someone just gave me ride here." taehyun chuckles.

ni-ki nods, only noticing now that the car taehyun was in, isn't there anymore.

"does that mean I'll be alone?" jay ask, sending everyone's attention to him.

"you should've brought one of your flings." jake jokes but then soon regrets it after remembering their given situation.

"oh I couldn't pick who to bring with me. I have a lot of them." jay shrugs then looks at jungwon. "hey, maybe jungwon can come with me instead. he used to be one of them anyways."

that created a massive tension around them. no one knows what to say. they should've known something like this would happen, given that the two aren't in cool with each other. they are all worried of what might happen but they're already here now, they couldn't back out anymore now that everything is ready.

jungwon took an interest at the ground he couldn't look at jay. he knows for sure that once he did, he'll end up crying and jay will see how he's still hurt of what happened between them. he doesn't want to give jay the satisfaction.

"he already said that he'll be riding with us. a few hours driving alone wouldn't hurt." taehyun speaks up.

jay saw how jungwon tightly clings in taehyun's arm. he looks so little and weak, like a crystal that is so fragile. one wrong move he'll break. 

he badly wants to pull him out of taehyun's hold. he want to be in taehyun's place right now.

but his pride is stronger than anything else.

"jeez, I was just kidding. I didn't want to be around him anyway." 

this fic of mine has the most comments out of all the fics I wrote. I am not surprised after seeing the amount of comments you guys are making.