20

jay stares at the pair in front of him with a glare. his friends felt bad for the meat on his plate since it was now being massacred with jay's fork.

why was jay acting like this? oh it's because taehyun was now sitting with them at lunch and has his own world with jungwon.

seeing them talk and laugh together annoys him so much and he couldn't deny that it was because of jealousy.

jungwon was now acting like he didn't exist. before, jungwon would be caught stealing glances at him but now it seems like he was completely non-existent.

he knows he's being a hypocrite since he was here getting upset when that's what he was also doing with jungwon these past weeks.

so this is how jungwon felt or maybe much worse.

"the plate is about to break, jay." heeseung whispers at him.

jay only glared at the older before letting go of his fork. the meat and utensils was saved by heeseung.

"jay hyung looks scary when jealous." sunoo whispers to his boyfriend.

"is he scaring you, baby? I'll tell him to stop if it makes you uncomfortable." sunghoon says.

sunoo flicks his boyfriend's forehead while giggling."you can't do that. as if he has control over his feelings, dumbass."

"I called you baby while you called me dumbass. okay, I see how it is." sunghoon said sulking.

"aw baby, don't be upset."

"can't the two of you stop being cringey around me? I'm losing my appetite." ni-ki hits them in the hands with his chopsticks. "now I have to get a new one." he groans then stood up to get another set of chopsticks from the canteen's counter.

"hey jay!"

jungwon felt cold when he heard that voice again. of course, she has to at least greet her boyfriend during lunch. why was she not sitting with them anyway since she was jay's girlfriend?

he wanted to push her away from their table but that wouldn't be nice. he still has some decency in his body.

"I brought you a drink since I noticed you don't have one." hyewon said handing him a canned juice.

jungwon notice that it wasn't jay's usual drink. doesn't his girlfriend know him enough to buy him the wrong drink?

"thanks, hyewon." jay accepted the drink. he only did it so she wouldn't embarrass herself in front of his friends.

"anything for you, babe." she winks at him and before jay could point out the name she called him, she already run off towards her friends.

he already rejected her but she still won't give up.

"what's with you and that girl?" jake ask.

now all of their attention was on him, even jungwon and taehyun.

he only shrugs and start drinking the one she gave him, not wanting to waste it.

jungwon was confuse. isn't he dating her? jay should be at least all smiles and talks about her like what he was with him.

hm maybe jay was actually like this if he truly likes the person. maybe jay was only like that with him since he was playing with him and that was his technique to make him fall for jay.

he then scolds himself for overthinking about it. he's already trying to move on. stop thinking about him.

"hey guys, thanks for having me today." taehyun then stood up from his seat. "I had no company since my boyfriend is busy with his music club."

jay looked at him surprise. boyfriend? he thought he likes jungwon.

"oh yeah, beomgyu hyung is the president of the music club." sunoo said.

"he's really passionate with music so he works a lot even in their music club."

was jay's mind playing with him or is taehyun actually looking at him while saying all that.

"jungwon is really nice to invite me with you guys. glad to gain a friend like him. well, I have to go now."

so jungwon and taehyun had nothing going on between them. taehyun has a boyfriend.

all of jay's jealousy and bitterness with taehyun was washed away instantly.

he felt happy knowing all of this.

"you shouldn't be feeling happy now, jay. you can't even start a conversation with jungwon again."

his mind tells him and it was right. was he also supposed to be angry at jungwon?

oh it's hard to stay angry at him when he clearly knows he still loves him.

the bell then rings, signalling that their break has end.

all of them stood up and said their goodbye's. jay tried approaching jungwon but the younger was fast enough to walk away.

"I know your feelings for him didn't fade, even for a bit." sunghoon suddenly said while they were walking to their next class.

"what are you talking about?" jay scoffs at him.

jake then nudges him. "don't lie to us. we know you badly wanna talk and get back with him again but your pride is being a barrier."

"it's hard. I was badly hurt."

"you're hurting yourself more by not being with him. I know what he did was really upsetting and that you felt betrayed, but can assure you that he does actually love you." sunghoon

"talk to him and hear his side, jay. let your questions be answered. then you can decide after that if you still wanna get back together with him or just completely end it." jake then pats his back.

the three of them sat down on their designated seats, finally reaching their classroom.

"we're not telling you to do it now. do it on your own pace, do it when you're ready."

"okay, I'll go talk to him. I'll let him explain."

I didn't thought that it'll reach twenty chapters and it isn't even finished yet. this one is the longest one I wrote in this account so far.