Part # 2

"Tere Yun Pas rahne se Dil ko sukoon sa milta hai

Aesa Raabta bhi zindagi main Kismat se milta hai"

-by yours truly

.........

It's their wedding day, both couples are nervous but for different reasons.

Hooriya and Ibrahim were nervous about meeting after a long time while Almas was nervous about how his new bride will react, while Shameen was nervous about her future and the impending womanhood.

The wedding was beautiful and amazing, the couples' looks just made for each other.

Almas and Shameen sat on the left side couch, surrounded by friends and cousins who are teasing them.

While on the right side couch, the couple sat beside each other but they can feel the tension.

Hooriya is sitting beside him with the same red veil that has 'Ibrahim ki Hooriya' written on it. She can't see his face but she can feel him. They didn't talk much, nor did they touch food.

The guests moved away to eat food leaving the couples alone. Almas was bribing his wife who was still angry at him with all the food items present in the hall.

While Shameen like a true foodie who loves her food more than anything eats like she was starving.

She even didn't mind the guests, her husband gives her puppy dog eyes and pouted, giving the bowl of ras malai to her who take it with heart eyes.

"It so tasty...,"

She said with a mouthful, as he smiled hoping that she will forgive him but her next words broke his hope within seconds.

"Don't think you are forgiven for yesterday stunt dear husband... Food is love but revenge is best served cold so be prepared...,"

She winked at him who was looking scared for his life as he gulped and plopped a big gulab jamun in his mouth. Why waste a good gulab jamun even when you are in grave danger.

"Aur khao shadi Ka lado...Almas Shazir Khan,"

Almas and his love for gulab jamun is unexplainable just like his father. It's like the boys are mini replicas of their fathers.

......

While on the other side, Ibrahim and Hooriya sat in awkward silence

They didn't touch their food just play with the food, their proximity is making their emotions jumbled.

They wanted to hug each other, cry and share their experiences without each other but this whole separation thing made things awkward and tense for them.