💓

"Sometimes the girl who is always there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for her."

The next day Shazir was busy in his work as he came early this morning.

He was waiting for Konain to come so they can discuss something related to the project but he was more excited to see her because last night he called her Nain.

He called her by the nickname he gives her, but the first time saying it in front of her and not in the confide space of his office and room is amazing and splendid.

He wanted to see her because the smiling face of her told him that he was indeed making his way in her heart and he was happy for the progress.

He smiled as he again lost himself in her dreams, her smile, her gleaming eyes and her peaceful voice kept him awake all night.

"Kidhr reh gyi hai mohtarma... It's like my oxygen supply is limited,"

He pouted as he saw the wall clock but it's still a little bit over 9'o clock, maybe she was running late.

He sighed in defeat and turned toward the pile of work on his desk as he slumped on the files and whine like a child calling her.

"Come soon janaan... I am waiting and this work is killing me... I wanted to see you because without teasing you and seeing you roll your beautiful eyes behind those glasses at my cheesiness ...it's impossible to do work,"

He placed both elbows on the table and put his face on his palms as he pouted like a grumpy child but then he frowned.

"Why am I behaving like Lala? I am not a lovesick puppy... Or am I? Ughh!!! This girl will be the death of me... Abhi biwi nhi bani Tu yeh hal kardiya hai mera, if she became Mrs. Shazir khan then I will be the most famous henpecked of the khan family... Even bigger then Lala,"

He looked wide-eyed at the open space as he was astonished at his own words but then a charming smile made its way to his handsome face.

He smiled his dimply smile and nodded his head with a shine in his eyes.

"Haye!!! I am already planning my future with her... But I know one thing, I will be the happiest man on the earth and I will love to call henpecked... If she marries me, Haye mere choty choty sapne,"

He sighed dreamily and then slapped his forehead and motivate himself to work.

"Do some work Shazir... Otherwise Lala and his future sister in law... Haye Meri Nain... They both will kill me. Here I come my not so loving work,"

With that said he busies himself with work and waited for her but he didn't know that she was not going to come today or ever for that matter.

....

The whole day he was busy with work but his anxiety increased with time because she didn't come.

He wanted to go to her house and know what happened and why she didn't come to the office but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

He tried calling her but her phone was off, he thought that she might be busy and tried again and again but she was not picking his call.

He was going to her home but at the same time, his phone ring and he sighed as he saw his brother's name on the screen.

"Yes, Lala... Ok... Ji, I am coming,"

He was so much confused as to do what, Taimoor called him saying that Ibrahim and Manizeh were discharged. So he needed him to take them home.

He wanted to go and see Konain but his family needs him so he went to the hospital praying that she was ok and just busy.

"Allah miyan... Please keep her safe, she is my amanah to you. Please protect her and give her strength,"