❤️

" Teri bechaini Ka Teri tanhai Ka, Ehsaas hai mujhko sun....
   Main Jo Saath tere ho phir
Tujhe hai Kaisa ghum... Dard baant lenge hum sun.....

In palko main khushiyo Ka, Sapna sajaana hai.....
Tere Dil Ka mere Dil se Rishta Purana hai....."

"I know that you are angry and you don't want to see me but can we talk, please. Can we talk like big girls without any catfight or anger," she asked softly. Inaaya turned around and looked at her with blazing eyes. She opened her mouth and Sila was ready to be heartbroken again but her next words shocked her to the core.

"Ok," It was a mere whisper but loud enough for Sila's desperate ears.

She was hoping this will end with a happy note. She nodded and proceed to speak, thinking about choosing the correct words to say and whatnot but then she remembers her mother saying that it's better to speak your heart instead of beating around the bush and using other words to say your mind. She smiled at the memory, the wise words of her ideal and protector. She now knows what she going to do and say. Inaaya was still looking at her with a blank expression waiting for her to start.

"Ok... So I can say and do making things to prove that I have no evil intentions in regards to your family. I just wanted to help Inaaya... Nothing more and nothing less, just be with you guys when you need me," she spoke the words but getting no reaction from the opponent, she knew this was not the most convincing talk for 4 years old with anger issues.

"Let me tell you something... Will you like to listen to my story? I promise I won't disturb you more after that," she asked politely smiling at the baby girl who just nodded at her looking at her with curious eyes. Well, that was her first real expression Sila has ever seen since her stay here except the outburst but still, something is better than nothing.

"So ... Before I came here for the job, I have a beautiful family. A caring mother, a loving husband, and a baby were soon coming to be in my life just like Mirha. We are so happy and living life together. My Ammi takes care of me as my Baba died in my childhood just like your Baba was doing for you guys. She was so beautiful and strong, I love her so much. Then I meet my Haroon, my husband, and my soulmate. He was so generous and kind, I think I was lucky to have him in my life. And last but not least was my baby bean... The blessing and hope of my life, he was going to mend every crack and hurt in our life. But you know, nothing happens in life as we want it. I want to spend my life with them, love them, and cherish them but My LORD has a better plan for them and me. One night, we got into an accident and I lost everything. I just...," she spoke brokenly.

She was lost in her pain, she didn't know that tears were flowing down her cheeks until a small and soft hand started to wipe them. She was shocked at this gesture. She didn't expect Inaaya to wipe her tears and look at her with a curious gaze. And then she heard the most beautiful and adorable voice speaking to her that made her smile slightly.

"What happened to them? How you lost them? Don't you miss them?" Inaaya bombarded her with numerous questions wanting to quench her curiosity. Sila smiled at her and took her hand in her, she was a relief when Inaaya didn't pull them away.

"They were with Allah miyan now. I didn't lose them... I have them with me always... They will always remain in my heart and memories. I miss them with every breath and every day. The day I came here, I just feel so peaceful and happy. I know the pain and agony of missing a parent in life since childhood and the miseries of my loved ones taken away but you know what helps me," she spoke softly keeping eye contact with Inaaya who was looking at her with a tilted head. She nodded her head for Sila to continue.