Shocked 😱😱

Happy reading. Ignore grammatical errors

Author's note : In the last part, because of  auto-correct mode, name of Bloom's mom Marion was entered as Mariam. And fiancè is entered as fiance. Sorry for the trouble 🙏

It's the day, the prophecy of the book of fate is coming to reality. It's the day, Oritel and Marion are gonna see their youngest daughter Bloom's face. After a long 20 years of waiting and searching, they all, I mean the whole magic dimension is gonna meet her.

Oritel : Sweet Marion, are you excited to meet our daughter after a long time?

Marion : Why are you asking Oritel? Do you think I'm not happy to see her? It's my dream of last 20 years. Do you think any mother will refuse to meet her child? Maybe a father can refuse it but a mother can't.

Oritel : Okay okay calm down Marion. Did I told you that I don't wanna meet her. She is my ( Marion glares) oops sorry our little princess right. How can I refuse to meet her? I'm way too happy this day. You know, I've also dreamt it alot.

Enter Daphne and Thoren. Oops I forgot to tell you about Daphne. She is 2 months pregnant and had taken over the responsibility of Thoren's country and now both of them are king and queen of Ummm.... I think winx club didn't mentioned about Thoren's kingdom. If you know it's name, please comment here. And if it is not mentioned in the show, please comment some names as well. Well back to the story......

Daphne : mom dad aren't you ready? Almost all the royals are here

Marion : I'm coming dear. Well how is junior doing?

Daphne : He is fine mom. I'm taking good care of him.

Thoren : Hey Daph how can you be so sure about it? What if it is a girl?

Daphne : I'll love her alot.

Maritel : Aww. Shall we move?

Thoren : Of course mom dad

They all entered into the royal hall. They greeted everyone and sat on their respective places. Soon Lord Jason enters. Lord Jason is the keeper of the book of fate...

Jason : Your majesties I, Jason, keeper of the book of fate is reporting to you.

Oritel : Go on Jason. Show us where our daughter is.

Jason : Of course. That's my responsibility your majesties.

Lord Jason casted some spells. Soon the magic mirror started glowing. They saw something that left all the people who were there in the royal hall shocked . They saw who is the Princess Bloom of Domino. That left all people from alfea and red fountain shocked. Others were shocked at the sight in front of them. Princess Bloom with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hayee cliffhanger appeared... What do you think? With whom is Princess Bloom of Domino? Any guesses? Ummmmmmm........... Mention ur guesses in comment box.

What do you think of this part? Mention it in comments. Do voting ,following this fellow authoress and share this story to maximum if you really love it. See you all with next part. Till then tata 👋👋👋👋

With a lot of love,

Yours Sona ❤🙏👋👋

And some special thanks to  kayleebreyer,irisbloomwinxforever,
SamanthaKSSimpson...you guys are really supporting me ❤❤