Hatred

Happy reading. Ignore grammatical errors ❤

...... Called her

Valtor : Sweetheart
Bloom : Don't call me by any of your nicknames Valtor 😠
Valtor : Why dear? I'm your husband now. And today is the nupital night. Come on let's enjoy.

He extended his hand to touch Bloom. Some flashes of her past passed through her mind. She jerked his hand away and glared at him. He soon come towards her and she kept moving backwards. Finally her back gets hit against the wall. Now Valtor caged her between him and wall. He supported himself by keeping his hands on either side of the wall behind her. He moved closer to meet her lips. But to his ( or you may say everyone's as the whole Magic Dimension is observing them) shock, she pushed him away and slapped him.

Bloom : I won't allow you to come near me like Sky did. It's just a namesake marriage. I won't give any value to this relationship. I will never love you. I'll only love Sky.

Valtor : Look Bloom, no-one is gonna save you. Not even your Prince Blonde. You are mine. Only mine. Understand.
Now go and sleep. I'm going to change.

Valtor glared at her as he saw her standing there only. Seeing his glare, she silently went towards the bed and lied down. Valtor went to change. He saw her awake when he came back from washroom. He moved towards the bed. Suddenly she sat up on the bed and glared at him.

Bloom : What are you doing?

Valtor : I don't know what people do on Earth at night. In Magix, everyone sleeps at night

Bloom : Very funny. Where are you going to sleep?

Valtor : Where else? On bed.

Bloom : I'm not gonna share my bed with you.

Valtor : I'm going to sleep here only. But we can make a wall of pillows if you don't trust me.

Bloom : I don't trust you. Get away.

Valtor : I'm making pillow walls. But I won't leave here.

Bloom frowned and lied down as her back is facing him.  He chuckled and made a pillow wall on the centre and lied on the other side of the bed. Bloom was silently sobbing. As she observed that Valtor is sleeping, she went to washroom and stood in front of the mirror and started crying.

Bloom : I love you Sky. I love you. But my destiny betrayed me. I always looked forward to lead a happy married life with you. But now I can't. I feels like marrying Valtor was a right thing I did . I couldn't betray you by marrying you Sky. I can't after all these things 😭😭

She went back to sleep after washing her face.

Next morning.

Bloom got up with a headache. She turned and saw Valtor was not there. She got up from the bed and went to washroom. She took a shower and wore a bathrobe and came out. When she opened the door she slipped and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hayeeee cliffhanger. Let me know how is my story going through your comments and votings.

What might be the reason of Bloom to marry Valtor ....... Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........  Well guess yourself 

I'm so sorry that I hadn't updated for almost a month. Well I'm not gonna update for a little while as my model exams are gonna start and the board declared our public Exam's date. My models are gonna start on 8th March and I have a lot to study. Our public exams are going to start on 5th May. So I might be busy. I wasn't supposed to post this new chappy this soon. It was just because of irisbloomwinxforever.  She told me to update a new part on behalf of all of you. So here it is.

So see you all with a new chappy. Till then tata 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋

With a lot of love,
Yours Sona ❤🙏👋 👋 👋

irisbloomwinxforever
SamanthaKSSimpson
darkdisturbia
CarrieWhite20034
mahfuja_mishu