chp 61

WARNING: ONE HELL OF A LONG CHAPTER. NOT EVEN KIDDING. MORE THAN 5000 WORDS SO GRAB A SNACK WHILE READING IT😌

How many of you thought the warning to be about 'mature chapter'? I bet everyone,you not so innocent people 🙈

Not edited so feel free to point out my mistakes 👍

Keep reading. Keep supporting 🤗

Randhir's pov

It felt like just as we slept after our passionate night,I was waked up again by the ringing of my phone from somewhere in the room. Frowning and cursing in my mind for the disturbance,I opened my eyes to find Ahana sprawled up on me completely with her hands on my chest and face in my neck. She wriggled slightly making me roam my fingers in her hair and muttering soft words to her,made her go back to sleep as I knew I made her hell tired.

With a sigh,I located my phone which was on the side table and carefully forwarding my hand,not to disturb my wife took the phone only to widen my eyes looking at the caller ID.

"Hello choti!"
I muttered rather softly and choti didn't waste a second before saying in what I assume was worry and irrigation.

"Bhaiiii! I am knocking on the door of your room from so long! Why aren't anyone of you opening? Just open the damn door already or I'll seriously barge in right now!"

Shit! No one knows that we are not at udaivilas but here from yesterday night and I closed my eyes in frustration. I looked down at Ahana sleeping like a baby making me kiss her head and concentrating back on the call replied
"Choti actually we're not in the room. I and Ahana thought to roam around the city so we came out without informing anyone!"

"What? It's seven in the morning and you guys decided to take a stroll around when we have a problem here?"
Choti asked pissed like no one but her last words caught my attention as I asked immediately in a serious tone

"Why? What happened choti? Is everything all right? Tell me now!"
She took deep breaths from the other side before answering

"Actually Ruhi bhabhi is taken to the hospital!"

"What?"
I asked worried like anything and she continued

"Yes actually she passed out while walking in the garden sometimes back with me. I panicked seeing her condition and called everyone. Sid bhai was so tensed as she wasn't waking up that he directly took her to the hospital. Everyone has gone there except me and Adith bhai. Mom ne kaha apko aur Ahana bhabhi ko sath leke aaye hospital!"
Oh god! I hope nothing serious happened to Ruhi. Sid would be literally so panicked right as she is his everything and no one knows how hurting it is to see the love of your life in such condition better than me. I've been through it and I never wish something like this even for my enemies.

"We'll be there really quick okay! Don't worry and stay with Adith."

"Bhaii!"
I heard her sob just as I was about to hang up. I sighed knowing very well that seeing Ruhi might have affected her a bit too much.

"Choti! Bacha rona hi hai,kuch nahi hoga! Hum abhi aa rahe hai. Do one thing send me the address of the hospital. We'll directly come there and you and Adith meet us there only okay?"
Getting her positive reply,I ended the call with a sigh. Pulling Ahana closer,I removed some piece of hair away from her face and whispered looking at her tired yet angelic face

"Jaan! Get up!"
And as usual, she didn't even wriggled a bit. Making her lie down straight on her back from my chest,I caressed her cheek trying again. This time a bit louder

"Ahana get up. Please uth jao jaan!"
She frowned fluttering her eyes and finally opened them to look at me. I smiled softly kissing her forehead and said