chp 59

Please read the last chapter once again in case you all have lost the track of story 🙏

Not edited so feel free to point out my mistakes 😊

Enjoy reading 😘

Ahana's pov

"Where the hell are you Ahana?"
I heard a tensed and loud voice of my husband over the phone making me close my eyes and bite my lip in nervousness. Taking a deep breath,I cleared my throat replying

"Randhir...I dropped you a message right that I have came out with Ruhi for some shopping?"

"That was almost four hours ago and now it's evening already! I know you better that you are not someone who takes this much time for shopping so spill the beans Ahana. What are you upto?"
I literally cried smacking my head at my bad lying skills but had no other option. I can't tell him the truth right now as it would ruin everything. Still trying to act cool and keeping my calm I said

"Why do you think I am lying Randhir? You don't trust me?"
I heard sighing from the other side as he replied

"You know it's not about trust Ahana! Right after the puja you left without even meeting me with just leaving a message on my phone. Everyone was asking about you both and they were worried. Anyways leave that aside and please finish whatever work you have fast aur jaldi wapas aao. I am missing you!"
I pouted at his sweet words and just wished to hug him tightly but that can wait.

"Don't worry Randhir! Maybe just half an hour and we'll be back at the hotel!

"Okay! Come fast,bye!

"I love you!"
I said to which he chuckled replying

"I love you more!"
And ended the call.
Bass? I love you more? Arre aage baby laga dete,jaan laga dete. Love, Sweetheart, darling itne saare endearments hai but nahi. Itne formally I love you bola,jaise apni nhi padosi ki wife ho! Huhh!
My mouth twisted in annoyance thinking this but I would make sure it won't last longer. Infact it's just a matter of few hours and I am keen on bringing my old Randhir back completely. That is why I had came out with Ruhi to make some arrangements for tonight which will be for us and us only. No anger,no jealousy,no misunderstandings. Just us.

"Chalo Ahana let's go!"
Came Ruhi's voice as she came out of the chemist shop. I frowned looking at her because without even waiting for me,she hastily made her way to the car and sat inside. Something is really up with her and I definitely know that. Though she was all teasing and chirpy as she came to know about my plan for Randhir but her smile looked dull. Anyways coming to the car,I sat inside too and the driver started towards our hotel. Ruhi kept looking out of the window while my eyes were on her thinking what can actually bother her. I don't know if I have the right to ask her but from the time I married Randhir,she has became as close to me as Swara and I hope she feels the same. Still I hesitated asking her and the whole ride we were quite. We reached in twenty minutes and came out of the car. Talking on our way to the respective rooms, we bid our bye and as I entered my room,I frowned finding it empty. Keeping the shopping bags aside, I removed my phone to see a message from Randhir stating he's in the gym. At this time? Shaking my head,I came out of the room and roaming around for sometime,I found the gym area finally but my breath hitched as my eyes settled on Randhir doing bench press with I don't know how much of weight but damn he looked sexy.

The sight made me gulp hard as I saw his muscles flexing and sweat trickling down his body which I could see as he was just in his gym shorts. His face contoured as he lifted the weight and his veins on the head was all visible. I could only imagine how heavy the weight must be but he did everything with ease as if he does this everyday. My god,I don't think that coming here was right.