chp 32

Randhir's pov

I stared at my life sleeping in my arms peacefully as I woke up in the morning after sharing my life's most beautiful night with my wife. My jaan. By loving her and completing us. To be honest I was literally shocked yesterday night after seeing all the decoration in our room but the determination in Ahana's voice and her trust on me told me that there's no backing out neither I wanted. Hell only I know how I resisted myself from making love to her but the wait was worth it. The feeling of being inside her so close were no one will be other than me made me so content. The way she reacted to my caresses on every skin of her body. The way she moaned my name holding me close to her as if her life depended on me and the way she was writhing in pleasure and ecstasy because of me when I entered in her dark velvety smoothness made me very proud and happy.

Coming out of my daydreaming,I looked at Ahana who was deep in her slumber hiding her face in me completely making me smile. I removed some hair strands out of her eyes which gave me a better view of her beautiful face. I caressed her cheeks which turned warm and red making me chuckle softly that even in her sleep she can't stop blushing. My fingers moved to her plum bow shaped pink lips and I parted her lips with my thumb. This lips which I have tasted so many times and are sweeter than honey and suddenly I got tempted to taste them again. I bend down a little and took her bottom lip in mine giving it a suck to which she frowned a little in her sleep and I immediately pulled myself back not wanting to wake her up. My gaze then moved to neck and collarbone which was in my view as the my shirt that she was wearing slipped from there making visible the lots of love bites I have given her there. I moved towards there and peppered kisses smoothly all over her soft skin. Ahana stirred in her sleep moving her hand into my hair snuggling more into me. I sighed knowing I should stop or else I might end up having a make out with her early in the morning. Not that I don't want to but keeping my desires aside I have to take care of her first as I know she is tired and might be sore too. I kissed her forehead adjusting my shirt on her body properly and covering her with the duvet came out the bed. I will not be able to sleep again so I must take a shower and let my wife have her good sleep till then. I moved in the bathroom and after brushing my teeth took a nice shower. Coming out, I got ready wearing my clothes and glanced at the wall clock to see it is 10:45 in the morning.

Everybody might be waiting for us downstairs but why didn't mom came up even once to call us? Shrugging I myself made my way down to see the house utterly silence. I frowned not finding anyone and asked Raghu kaka, one of the helper.

"Kaka sab kaha hai?"
He smiled looking at me and replied

"Randhir baba koi ghar pe nhi hai. Choti bitiya apne dosto ke sath gyi hai aur bade sahab aur memsahab(Randhir's parents) aapke buaji se milne gye hai. Shaam ko lautenge"
I nodded in acknowledgment and made my way in the kitchen asking the cook to make some healthy breakfast with tea and sent it upstairs in our room. I came back in the room shaking my head with smile to see my wife still sleeping. I made my way to the bed lying beside her and feeling my touch she snuggled more into me. I groaned feeling her assets crushed in me and the thought of how beautifully naked she is under this flimsy shirt of mine did no good to me. I have to wake her up because it's quite late plus she must have something to fill her stomach. I shaked my head to remove this thought from my mind and roamed my fingers in her hair trying to wake her up.

"Baby"
I called her softly which didn't effected her at all. I smiled and tried again

"Jaan wake up"
This time she wriggled with a cute frown on her face mumbling

"I want to sleep more"
I kissed her temple saying

"But you have to wake up now it's very late"
She made a crying face hiding her face in my neck saying