Hogwarts

THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT AND ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE J.K. ROWLINGS EXCEPT FOR INDIGO WALKER! Also the image above is who will be playing Indigo! Also this book will not always take place of what happens in the books and movies. Now on to the story...
                                 ————————

"Bloody hell, Harry!" I exclaimed loudly. Great! Now everyone is looking at Harry and I. "Hey, it's your fault for making me laugh so hard." Harry said, still laughing might I add. Harry had spilled the potion we were supposed to be making all over me. Luckily, it wasn't done so nothing happened. 

"Pathetic." I heard someone scoff, well not just someone, more like the devil himself. "Watch it, Malfoy." I said in a warning tone. He rolled his eyes. "And, what makes you think you can tell me what to do?" Malfoy basically growled out. "Woahhh, calm down dogie." I pouted at him. Harry snorted loudly as did the twins who were sitting across from me. 

"I LOVE YOU!" Daphne shouted at me and laughed along with us. "Shut up, Daphne." Pansy seethed out. "No!" Daphne replied and laughed even harder. Pansy glared at me and I glared back.  "Now, now, Miss Walker. Let's all calm down now." Snape finally decided to speak up, I looked up at him to see he was holding back a smirk. 

You're probably wondering why Malfoy and I hate each-other so much. Don't worry, I'll tell you.

Flashback To First Year

As I ran through the wall to get to platform 9 3/4 I was absolutely amazed by how beautiful it was and how magical it felt. Yes, I am a muggle-born. So, I never have even heard about Hogwarts or the Wizarding world.

I was so thrilled when I saw that I had gotten a letter from Hogwarts School Of  Witchcraft And Wizardry. Though I didn't know what it was nor did my parents, but we were still thrilled.

I slowly made my way to the train and got onto it. I looked for and empty compartment, but it seemed there weren't any. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a compartment with only a boy with red hair and a boy with raven hair. I opened the compartment door and cautiously stepped in.
"Is it alright if I sit here? There are no other compartments left." I asked the raven haired boy.

"Yes, of course!" He said as he moved a little over to make room for me. I smiled and sat down. "I'm Indigo Walker." I said as I held my hand out for them to shake. The raven haired boy shook my hand. "Im Harry. Harry Potter." He said and I smiled. "And I'm Ron, Ron Weasley." Ron said and shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you both!" I said with a big smile.

A few minutes later a nice women knocked on our compartment door. "Anything off the Trolley dears?" She asked in a sweet voice. "No thanks, I'm all set." Ron said as he held up something that looks to be a sandwich, but I wasn't to sure. I looked at it in disgust as did Harry. "We'll take the lot." Harry said as he pulled out a hand full of  galleons. She quickly took the galleons before Harry could even think twice.

As we all ate some candy a girl came in who had bushy light brown hair and quite big front teeth. "Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Nevilles lost one." She asked. After hearing her name was Hermione Granger I zoned out as I saw the most beautiful castle I have ever seen. I looked at it in amazement and turned to see that Hermione was gone. "Look!" I said pointing to the castle. Ron and Harry looked out the window and gasped. "That's amazing." Said Ron. "Yes it is." Agreed Harry.

We all stepped off the train and made our way to some boats. Harry, Ron and I all sat in one together, we entered the school and started walking up some stairs. At the top of the stairs we saw an old women with dark green robes on and a tall hat. "Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." Ron, Harry and I all smiled at each other. I completely zoned out what the lady was saying, as I saw someone with VERY blonde hair staring at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds before "TREVOR!" I heard someone yell as they ran to the front of the group and picked up a toad. "Sorry." He said lowly, once he noticed that the lady that was once talking before, was now looking at him, with a not-so-pleased-look. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." Said the old women as she walked off.