Hungover?

I woke up in my bed, How i got here? I have no idea. I sat up, but instantly regretted it. My head was pounding. I looked over to Daphne's bed and she was still sound asleep. My eyes widened and I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. "How much did I drink?" I mumbled to myself. 

"Indigo, are you okay?" Daphne asked as she came into the bathroom and held my hair up. "Yeah, Daph. I'm good." I said and flushed the toilet. I stood up and walked over too the sink and started brushing my teeth. Daphne stood there with her arms crossed while looking at me worried. I rinsed my mouth and turned around. 

"Daph, I'm fine. Don't worry." I laughed. She sighed and hugged me. "I'm going to take a shower." I said and let go of the hug. "Okay." she smiled at me and walked out, closing the door behind her. I turned on the shower and got in, the hot water instantly soothing my aching muscles. I washed my hair and body, then turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around me. 

I noticed I didn't bring my clothes in the bathroom, I walked out of the bathroom not even paying attention to my surroundings and walked over too my wardrobe. I heard a whistle from behind me and I flipped around, my eyes widened when I saw that, Blaise, Theo, Adrian and Malfoy, were sitting on mine and Daphne's beds. "Damn girl." Adrian said and winked at me. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I was not in the mood for this. My head hurt way to bad. I turned back around and pulled out some underwear, an over-sized t-shirt and leggings. I walked back to the bathroom and put on my clothes. I walked out and flopped on my bed, where Malfoy and Theo were sitting. 

"Hungover?" Theo asks. I nodded. "Wait...it's quiet..." I said and sat up. "True...." Daphne said and looked at me. We stared at each other for a minute and then looked around the room. "Somethings missing..." Daphne said suspiciously. I nodded. 

"Wheres Pansy?" Daphne and I asked at the same time. Everyone started laughing hysterically, even Malfoy let out a little chuckle. "Draco's so hot!" Daphne started mocking Pansy. "I think I love him!" I started mocking her with him. "I can't wait to marry him!" Daphne and I both say at the same time. We all started laughing and looked at Malfoy. His eyes were wide. "I have never been more scared." Malfoy mumbled, which made us all start laughing harder. 

"No, but seriously, you should be scared." Daphne said turning serious. "Yeah, matter of fact I would have an escape plan, if I were you." I said turning serious as well. Malfoys eyes widened and Daphne and I couldn't contain our laughter. "We're kidding." Daphne said through laughter. 

"You bitches." Pansy said standing at the door laughing. "Ohh, hey Pans." Daphne and I said at the same time. Pansy stopped laughing and closed the door. Pansy's always been one to not ever care about another's opinions, and I'm glad she doesn't. Pansy and I stopped being friends for a little while, because she started liking Malfoy and he hates me, but she decided that was really stupid of her and apologized to me. We're great friends now. 

"I came to tell you guys that there's breakfast in the Great Hall." Pansy said and walked over to grab her wand from her nightstand. "Yes! Let's go." Daphne said and jumped off of her bed. "I'll be down in a bit." I said getting up from my bed. They all nodded and left, except Malfoy. 

"Do you need something?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest. He didn't answer, instead started taking slow steps towards me. Each step he took, I took one back, until my back was up against the wall. He put his hands on either side of my head and leaned down so we were eye level. My breathing picked up and he just stared.