Epilogue

Welcome to the «New Eden.»

We work with the genetic material that arose from re-modifying the remaining males five years ago.

Today there are still few men, but everything is progressing wonderfully. Do not worry. You will never miss anything. As always, you will be given everything that the baby requires. In our world, there is no more prolonged hunger or war.

Suppose you want to be a mother, in addition to residing in Hive. In that case, you will have to pass various psychological tests, including moral principles, affection, sweetness, maternal capacity, understanding, and responsibility. You agree to receive check-ups and report each step during your pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence of the boy.

It is the same process that is required for girls. Remember that the number of boys is limited, and there are few places left until the children grow up and they can continue their natural course.

If you accept that your girl enters this program of the New Eden, you should know the following: the girl, or Eve, will be studied during her growth and will be introduced, in the span of her adolescence, to one boy, or Adam, compatible. If they fall in love, they will accompany and take care of each other, as the first male-female couple formed after millennia without their existence. There will be no setbacks if this does not happen, and you can keep looking. However, we can guarantee almost one hundred percent, true love.

Capital Hive. News. Practicing equality and equity in all aspects of society.

*********** Thank you! **********

"Eve" the project.

Three hundred years later, men are still few on the planet. After the so-called Adam Phenomenon, we restored and re-introduced man to our society. However, they are all strictly guarded; if you want one, you will have to work very hard. Will you be one of the few worthies of owning a man?

Eden news.

A/N:

This book is coming soon... Follow my social media for fan service, news, and more xD my discord link is in my profile also, "mhazunaca" on Instagram, and the "Mhavel N Author" Facebook page.

Thank you for reading!

***

I invite you to my other books. 

He is wild but doesn't even know what a kiss is. She will show him all, fascinated by his beautiful eyes.