He is such an ass-

ACE'S P.O.V.

"You?!" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. Of course it would be me. Who else would it be when only I live here with her. Does she expect some ghost to save her or what?

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your office? " She asked me making a confused face.

"Fuck." She cursed without giving me a chance to say anything and I looked at her confused.

"I decided not to talk to him." She murmured to herself looking at the sky above. 

Is she mad? No, technically she is mental. I have never seen someone like this. I guess I did say more than I should have yesterday night but it's not my fault. She only provoked me by shouting at me like that.

No one has ever dared to talk to me like that, not even my 'so called dad'.

And this girl, a girl who is no one, dared to talk to me like that. I am obviously not going to apologize because Ace Parker doesn't apologize. Though I did keep that plate of spaghetti for her and she even ate it which I got to know because of the moans I was able to hear. 

I was just going to the office when I heard some voice. I thought that she must be talking to someone so I just came to see but I was amused to see that she was talking to herself! She was saying something  about listening to music. I mean have you ever heard of any normal human talking to themselves only?

And her clumsiness? Damn.

I can't believe she was just about to fall from a plane surface. 

"How the hell is he still at home?" Came her voice, as she was muttering to herself, breaking me from my racing thoughts. I looked at her to realize that she was still leaning outwards, and if I left her hand she would be in the pool. 

"So tell me, what should I do with you? Save you or let you fall?" I asked her.

"It's better to fall that to be saved by you." She told me scowling.

What the-

I gritted my teeth in anger. That is why I say it serves her right to defy me. 

So with all my anger I told her gritting my teeth - "I forgot. Falling down is in the personality of people like you."  

With that I loosened my grip on her hand and gradually let go of her hand, making her slip on the wet surface because of which she fell down in the pool with a loud SPLASH.

Then she started kicking her hands and legs and I turned around to go from there because honestly I have had enough of this girl's attitude. I freezed halfway when I heard her yells and what she was trying to say.

"Help....I don-....ca-....can't.......sw-i-m...he..l..p" She tried saying with dififculty.

OH SHIT.

I didn't know she doesn't know how to swim.

I ran towards her and dived into the swimming pool without a second thought. I started looking for her in the water frantically. How can she be so stupid? 

I finally found her and pulled her up by waist, above the surface of water, but we were still in the pool. I steadied her with both my hands holding her waist firmly so that she doesn't fall again.  I was able to stand in the pool easily because it was not too deep. But Eva was gasping for air and panicking with her eyes closed even now. She had not stopped kicking her legs and hands, she was still looking very scared.

"Open your eyes." I told her firmly.

She was not listening to me now also. She started screaming and crying because of the shock. She was getting breathless and was coughing because of the pool water. So I patted her back to make her comfortable.