ch. 22 | melon melon

"...Aldonis?" Elliot quietly muttered confused—face beet red with what the chocolate haired man is doing.

"Your eyes." The man under him said emphasizing the end.

    Before the perplexed boy could even speak, Aldonis had beaten him to it.

"They say the eyes are the windows to our soul. Some even tells it brings out the real emotion people are hiding from you, "

-

     His hands were now tracing the skin below my eye, "What does that have to do with me?" I ask still goddamn lost on what's happening.

"Why do whenever you look at me—us, I feel naked. I feel like you know every single dirty little secret that everyone is hiding." Now I'm fuck. I tried to struggle away from him but in the end, our position became the complete opposite much from my dismay.

     I was now below Aldonis, a cliche position where both my legs were spread out and he was at the middle hovering above me. I pushed one of my hand toward his shoulder but to no avail.

Me finally having enough shakingly said, "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"Hmm...you don't? Then how did you know that if I consumed anything with melon in it, I could suffer from a horrible aftermath?" My whole body froze. Aldonis's face looked unpleasant, well who wouldn't be if they found out someone has crucial information about them? And probably even more. What could they have done to get that? What if they've stalked them for so many years?

"I just heard it from other people!"

     Before he could even comment back, the door slammed open with Julian holding his sword out.

"I got notified by servants that they heard a commotion happening from here?!" It was a second later once his eyes fell on us.

"Oh, it's nothing, Julie, " He told the knight, "This human was just being clumsy and broke the teacups, I was healing a small wound." The tawny haired man gave Julian a close eyed smile, the knight then put down his sword and equipped it back in its sheath.

     However, that wasn't the end. Aldonis turned back to me and bent down. I flinched when I felt his hot breath tingling the back of my ear as he says,

"No one but me knows about that information."
( to anyone confused and are like 'it's just melon =_=' it's not just that because if anyone had this information they could use it to harm or even kill him by mixing it with other substances that's why even if it's small if it is a weakness it has to be kept a secret—you get the roll. )

Fuck.

-

"Hey, Llohel." While doing my work Fey came in front of me and rested his head on the counter.

"Fey, don't slack off." He only sneered at me saying there is barely to no people coming in since it's a busy day.

"I'm just resting, later there's gonna be a butt load of people coming here anyways."

     I can only sigh and think back to when I first met this young lad.

     Loud pitter patter sound of rain falling down the pavement can be heard throughout the city. It was a pleasant night for people who likes rain while a huge problem for the homeless people living on the street. Far away at one of the houses settled in the street we could hear a high speech muffled voice yelling.

"GET OFF MY LORD! GET OFF!! WHY ARE YOU SMOOCHING HIM!!!"

     The crimson eyed boy pushed the poor, lanky and tall loch ness monster looking guy who was sexually harassing his future bride. He didn't budge one bit and in return, the long haired mysterious individual turned to look at him, his hair made a little way for one of his eye to see. He gazed on Fey.

"Eek!" Fey easily got scared but he still continued pushing the guy away from his dearest.

"NO I—I'M NOT SCARED!"

Stare.

"IM N—NOT!" He staggered.

Stare.

     Fey was trembling in fear because the demon keeps staring him down. Luckily, Elliot came to the rescue and talked things out with the guy, while those things were happening Fey can only stand there, holding a lamp. Scared shitless.

     A few hours passed and it's decided that 'Llohel' will stay with Fey in the meantime. Fey after getting to know him a little now was a bit comfortable with him, but still on guard since there's another rival.

"You look like a weed."

". . ."

"You never change."

     Although, living with Fey made him realize a lot of things. This boy is not just a normal idiotic brat, Elliot might think of that but if you watched closely, he purposely acts like it but his eyes say otherwise. Elliot might think I'm mysterious but Fey is far more of a mystery than me.

"Stop staring at me, it's creepy." Fey grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued working.

"Llohel."

". . ."

"Lho."

". . ."

"Hel."

". . . What."

Fey suddenly sat up and turned serious, "Do you like like like Elliot?"

     I was surprised by his question, I stopped wiping the counter and contemplate about what he just said.

"What does it mean to love someone?"

     It took a second for him to react and then full on started laughing loudly. His voice echoing and garnering attention from some employees.

"What do you feel for him?" He was still gasping for air while saying this.

"He fills my soul."

And he stopped.